TBS-6920 PCI-E DVB-S2 FTA satellite TV tuner card, No data available, TV guide

Status
Please reply by conversation.

z_zk_z

Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
VA
I have a TBS-6920 PCI-E DVB-S2 FTA satellite TV tuner card (http://www.tbsdtv.com/english/product/PCI-EDVBS2.html) in my i3 PC and it works and receives FTA channels from Galaxy 25 (263.0E-97.0W) using the TV program that came with the card. The card has Win7-64-bit drivers and I have problems with the TV guide under the WMC. The WMC detects the card and it finds 138 channels on galaxy 25 (263E-97W) via Satellite Transponder Scan, however the TV guide shows "No data available. I have taken the following recommended steps, however every time I start over, I end up getting another set of channels added to the original set. I should have 138 channels and the TV guide shows more than 900 channels with "No data available". I can actually view FTA from some of those channels under WMC by selecting "Show preview". Can you please tell me how I can start from step one because none of the following recommendations are working for me? Those step make me to re-do the Settings/TV Signal; however I end-up getting another sets of channels. I have deleted the database files from the ehome directory and I don’t know where they are coming from. THANKS FOR ANY HELP…
1) I re-installed WMC
2) Re-moved and re-inserted the PCI-E card
3) Deleted the database files under the ehome sub-directory

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts