Team Summit 2014 - General Assembly Updates

So to sum up new info at team summit. Wireless Joey coming in June, bug fixes to the retailer care site, SEC network is s big deal, world cup is a big deal, and some new Rebel Wilson commercials coming.

Sounds like Sherman was luck to get his money back for the plane ticket because this is hardly worth sending out an email much less flying people in from around the country

Looks like you guys didn't miss anything by not going. lucky86 has been telling us about the wireless joey coming in summer for a while now.

Yeah, why not post it in the Pub?
I was asked not to talk about it until it was announced. I am a man of my word.

Now if I would have found out about this feature on my own without being told about it, then I would have posted it.

See the difference there. :D

Anyone else still having EHD problems? Anyone getting stuck on the 015 box "Acquiring Satellite Signal?"

Tech visit fee for protection plan customers is decreasing to $10 from $15.

I sure hope there is more news than this...

My pledge to you is this... I don't care if I got to eat Roman Noodles for 6 months to save up enough to go to next years Team Summit. I will do it.
Ramen noodles. Unless you are talking about spaghetti.

BTW, real ramen is awesome, and not too cheap.
MisoBBQPorkRamen.jpg

Elaborate.. You transfer then 015 appears?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I think I'll start a thread in the Hopper section later tonight on this - a bit lengthy. I'll call it "HWS EHD screens 855 & 015 reboots" or some such. Can't take time now - pizza is calling!

I was asked not to talk about it until it was announced. I am a man of my word.

Now if I would have found out about this feature on my own without being told about it, then I would have posted it.

See the difference there. :D

I know timer sharing between Hoppers is coming with the next update. Perhaps that's what Scott is referring to?

Not sure if it was posted but the wireless joey will be $7 per month.

That is pretty much what the regular is but how much of a upfront cost is it to put in and will Techs be able to install these in place of a regular joey at any time if they have issues getting cables from point A to point B.

They are showing some new Hopper commercials with Rebel Wilson as the voice of the Hopper.

And this is stupid, nobody can stand that dumb woman and there is a wonder why her latest show got canceled. Lol wow