Team Summit Discussion Thread

Hmm odd. Try running a check switch. They also had national geographic up on one of the monitors while I was there and I commented on it there and they said it came up this morning and were commenting how good it looked.

dimi1963 said:
I am home and I have just checked and nada, they are not there.

Try to reboot the receiver by pressing the power bottom (622). I had to do that in order to see the SNY channel.

dimi1963 said:
Doing that now, give me five minutes. BTW I never had to do this when the channels went llive I just got them.

I am in the NYC area and had to reboot the receiver (dish tech recommendation). Once I did that the channel that was not appearing showed up.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Hmm odd. Try running a check switch. They also had national geographic up on one of the monitors while I was there and I commented on it there and they said it came up this morning and were commenting how good it looked.

Scott there not live... I just checked the SDT and NIT (raw data from the stream) and there no avaible to coustomers yet.. Most likely they have a reciver that is in engeneering mode..

Hmm maybe they are doing what they told me yesterday and launching them durring the big show tonight.

I dont know just a few folks (from different places) told me they were lit up this morning.

What's up with picture #6 in the EchoStar Headquarter picture post?
Are you showing us a picture of the sign or the blonde :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)