Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Greetings and welcome to SatelliteGuys, this years Team Summit Keynote is about to kick off and we here at SatelliteGuys will be reporting on the keynote as we hear it. Unfortunately we were unable to attend Team Summit in person this year in person, so we will be relying on others at Team Summit to provide us updates.

If you are at Team Summit and wish to help report for us, you are more than welcome to! We are also accepting tips via email at tips at satelliteguys dot us. Thank you to everyone helping us out.

Since I am not there I can't answer questions about what was said again I am relying on the information from others.

I also heard from DISH and they are willing to call me after the presentation and fill me in more on what was announced which should help fill in an holes we missed.

Finally Dish Networks Team Summit is a Dish Network Retailer event designed to help retailers increase their sales and learn more about the products they are selling and installing. Much of what is discussed at Team Summit is dealer sensitive such as costs, profits etc... we do not report those here out of the respect to the retailers who are trying to earn a living. Thanks for your understanding. :)

Bernie is talking about DISH having the Best Technology. (From what I can gather it is mostly a recap of the history of DISH)

He says its about being bold and (to quote Charlie Sheen) WINNING.

The Bold Goals for 2015 are...

#1 Best Value, Best Service, best Technology
#2 Grow Share Profitability
1G is invested for each new customer acquisition
#3 Be #1 in customer satisfaction
Lowest Customer Complaints in the last 3 years in the industry for pay tv service.

#4 Future Growth, DishNet, Sling TV and Wireless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)