Team Summit Updates

Nah I actually believe Claude in this one in fact I was with Claude at one if these fund raisers where he paid to get me in because dish told them they needed more money from him.
ok, i'll concede but still pissed off about how every topic seems to turn into political agenda or some other crap almost constantly. OH and i'd still like to know if Anybody has anymore info on wallaby or pics or specs.

Reactions: BBCInc
Why would we discuss that stuff when there's so much political nonsense to carry on about?

Did Dish ever get their money's worth for all that pressure/pain cause to retailers to donate to politicians?

Back on topic:
Not much new news on this Team Summit, but glad to hear a partnership with Logitech. Perhaps even some Harmony technology? Would be nice.

The worst thing was that I get an email from Jim defranco asking me to support this democratic senator.

I send this guy $1000, and get An email back from Jim saying they where really looking for retailers to contribute the maximum amount.

Then I go to team summit and one of the vp's take me aside and basically tell me you make good money with us and we really need the max donation which was I think $2500.

Same thing for hillery Clinton.

Never in my whole life I thought I would have to give money to a democrat.
I would have said "yes, you'll get a check".....And not sent one......

ok, i'll concede but still pissed off about how every topic seems to turn into political agenda or some other crap almost constantly. OH and i'd still like to know if Anybody has anymore info on wallaby or pics or specs.
Because just about every business the size of Dish is infected with the disease known as politics.

Reactions: KAB
As far as Dish goes(remember I am a pompom), remember Charlie got scolded for pressuring and "forcing" top managers and executives to donate to the Dem party. Bernie was one of the ones that was interviewed over it. From how I understand it, since then, Dish Board of Directors has put in regulations to stop the company from soliciting that way anymore. Basically, someone pissed in Charlie's Cheerio's, rightfully so.

Ehh I forgot that my old boss was going to this thing according to an old co-worker..I should have asked Scott to track him down and to tell him to stop being a jerk to his employees lol.

I would have said "yes, you'll get a check".....And not sent one......
Doesn't work that way.

They wanted proof you actually sent in the check, or paid with a credit card. I think one time we where asked to send the checks directly to dish and they would forward them to the candidate.

This way they can go to their person running for office and say "look at all the money we raised for you" so they can get their political favors accomplished.

What good is soliciting a donation if there is no way to prove you got someone to make a donation

Doesn't work that way.

They wanted proof you actually sent in the check, or paid with a credit card. I think one time we where asked to send the checks directly to dish and they would forward them to the candidate.

This way they can go to their person running for office and say "look at all the money we raised for you" so they can get their political favors accomplished.

What good is soliciting a donation if there is no way to prove you got someone to make a donation
And this is LEGAL?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)