Tebow coming back for more...

I could only imagine what Teabow was saying to him.. "Now whos the 4th best???" Or something it was great. I enjoy it when players get excited.. Just like a few years ago when GA ran on the field with their first score.. That was great.

I could only imagine what Teabow was saying to him.. "Now whos the 4th best???" Or something it was great. I enjoy it when players get excited.. Just like a few years ago when GA ran on the field with their first score.. That was great.
The chomp was great. In the press conference after the game Tebow said he didn't say anything, just did the chomp and that they had been trash talking him the whole game.

The reason he came back is because he has nothing to lose. All the scouts said he didn't look to be an NFL caliber QB, so why would he declare himself eligible for the draft?

Look, despite what you or I may see in the kid, these scouts (for the most part) have a clear idea on what it takes to make it in the NFL. They saw something in Division 1-AA QB, Joe Flacco that made him a high QB draft choice despite a much lesser resume than Tebow. Conversely, these scouts must also see something in TeBow to make them feel that he won't be a good pro-QB. Some college players games don't translate to the NFL. Nothing wrong with that.

Im worried about FLA losing some big stars on defense, but if they can get some good defensive players next year I see an undefeated season.

Specially with GA losing its super stars, LSU worries me a bit and ole miss worries me the most.

as far as teabow goes, the kid is 100% a class act. He took some heat for his "unsportsman like conduct" foul but come on, the guy did the gator chomp he was excited, its not like he punched someone or got madd. Its more of an over celebration foul then anything.

I thought they had 9-10 starters returning on defense?Maybe I misread something.

What is it you guys don't like about this kid? I see a winner, and more importantly a leader, who completed 65% of his passes. Sounds like qualities the Lions really could use. Anyways, the joke will be on all these hot-shot QB's that don't want to play for the Lions. More than likely come draft time 2010, the Lions will STILL be holding the #1 draft pick. One draft and a new coach will not fix all the problems this team has.

And they can get Tebow then...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts