tech looking for work

joshschuler

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 30, 2005
Hey, just got canned today, need to find satellite work around cincy, oh. Over a year experience, with a great understanding of all of Dish Network's aspects (equipment, CSR's, customer's)

I agree, especially since now your looking for work.

I'll bet I have more dish's - 13

People get canned for all sorts of reasons, most of them have nothing to do with their work quality. Usually it is a personality conflict "You aren't a fit" type of thing. Luckily most employers will not actually say you were canned, rather just say that your employment was terminated on some date (same as if you quit). I always lie and say I quit on the few jobs I was canned. Yet to be caught

need work

joshschuler said:
Hey, just got canned today, need to find satellite work around cincy, oh. Over a year experience, with a great understanding of all of Dish Network's aspects (equipment, CSR's, customer's)

i live about 90 miles west of louisville,ky i need to move dtv dish,email me with what it would cost me.

grounding

I was let go for grounding. I wasn't trained on it, told FSM's I didn't know how too, but no one ever had the time to show me(Digital Dish is always a couple of steps behind). Long story short, I trained myself and did what I could, but only about 40% of jobs around here are grounded (after going back on most of the hack jobs around here). Main office came down for QC's, and I got hit. I do a good job, always explain the equipment to my customer's, make sure the dish is mounted good, keep a tight, clean cable run, but didn't ground about 25% of them. After the main office saw the ungrounded jobs, I wasn't given a chance to fix them. I have good references from my FSM's and other people I worked with, and have since learned how important it is too ground, I just have no work.

***After looking into ALL ASPECTS, unemployment office said I was fired for unjust cause.*** (Wish they said that a month ago)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)