Technical Help

bongopola

Original poster
Nov 3, 2007
Hi,
I am a new memeber to this forum. I wanted some technical details regarding XM radio but not sure of how to get those. Here are some of my queries.
1. WHat is BANK for XM Radio and how to decide which channel is in which BANK?
2. How BAND, BANK and PRESET are linked. Say in XM Badn, there can be 6 BANK and 6 PRESET. So is it like in XM, every BANK can have 6 PRESET making it altogether 36 PRESET.
3. When PRESET Channels( Favourite Channels) are displayed, is it possible to display AM/FM and XM PRESET Channels together?
4. What is PID. How PID are assigned?

Thanks for your time.

Hi,
I am a new memeber to this forum. I wanted some technical details regarding XM radio but not sure of how to get those. Here are some of my queries.
1. WHat is BANK for XM Radio and how to decide which channel is in which BANK?
2. How BAND, BANK and PRESET are linked. Say in XM Badn, there can be 6 BANK and 6 PRESET. So is it like in XM, every BANK can have 6 PRESET making it altogether 36 PRESET.
3. When PRESET Channels( Favourite Channels) are displayed, is it possible to display AM/FM and XM PRESET Channels together?
4. What is PID. How PID are assigned?

Thanks for your time.
Bongopola I would help you but I do not know much about sat radio however on the forums page toward the bottom there is a section for satellite radio under "Radio Waves" . If you post there I am sure someone would help you a lot sooner. Obtw welcome to SatelliteGuys.:) Oh and don't get offended if a staff member deletes this thread because of it being dbl posted or it's moved to the other forum.

Last edited:

Administrator password is lost? What can you do?

How to Clean a Hard Drive ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)