TechnoTrend TT-3600 USB

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dunnsept

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
Central Meechigan
Anybody else have one of these things? HOLY SMOKES that thing gets HOT! I was really shocked how hot that little box was after about 30 mins run-time.

but, what I can say is that the picture was excellent! Watching G10R I usually get some pixelation/macroblocking with my pansat, but on the TT on my laptop it was great.
kinda stupid to sit in front of the TV and watch a show on a laptop, but hey, whacha gonna do. gonna hook up the laptop to my 24" monitor with HDMI and see what I can find.
also have to figure out how to edit the sat list (or get different software)

I did have one but had issues with it ( it didn't play nice with my usb based skywalker-1, overwrote the firmware ) so I sold it and bought the s2-3200. Yes it does run hot , I remember. I picked up a DVB-S2 HD 4:2:2 YES feed with it ( about 72Mbps ) and the picture was very nice indeed. For software, DVBViewer Pro is probably your best bet. I also have Progdvb, but I've never been comfortable with it. A little voodoo mixed in, I think.
For my skywalker-1, I like Dvbdream and Tsreader. Everything depends upon the drivers, I'm afraid.
:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)