telstar5 ku

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ariangreatzone

Original poster
Aug 24, 2007
I have a "H 2100" (receiver) and a proper Dish. I wanna get "telstar5 ku" and it was already installed, but i just moved it. I bought a satellite finder and when i put it back "in the same place" i have signal on the satellite finder, but there is nothing on the TV (17%). Should i do anything special (any adjustment) on my receiver? It had 75% before but now it :( Is it same thing with "Galaxy25"?
zip:91356 Lat... 34.1553 lon...-118.5465 Compass Reading: 131.9 Dish Elevation: 44.1 and telstar5 ku is on 97.0 degree.
Any help will be appreciated.

compass reading about 130.7 dish elevation 44.1 skew -28.4 (clockwise rotation)

once you have these set up these are the starting point from here you pick a live transponder and set it in the receiver then slightly adjust small increments left or right looking for a signal ( small adjustments 1/16 or 1/8 inch) if nothing found set it back to 130.7 and adjust up or down on the elevation slightly and repeat......

is the 17% quality if it is then without loosing anything slightly push on each side then top & bottom (yes one at a time) and see if signal improves if so that the direction you would need to adjust.

good luck and post back , its easy to get frustrated with it, just post back & talk it through :) most anyone here will help you through it :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts