Terminator 3 Coming to Blu-ray (with PIP)

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Blu-ray.com - Terminator 3 Coming to Blu-ray (with PIP)

Warner Home Video has announced that they are bringing 'Terminator 3' to Blu-ray on December 4th. This title has been on HD DVD for quite some time, but hadn't received the Blu-ray treatment due to the IME (In Movie Experience) feature. With Blu-ray moving to Profile v1.1, Warner will finally bring this title to Blu-ray with the Picture-in-Picture IME feature intact.
The disc will mirror the HD DVD release, which includes 1080p VC-1 video and Dolby Digital audio. In addition to the IME, extras include deleted scenes, commentary, and an introduction by Arnold Schwarzenegger.

A decade has passed since John Connor (NICK STAHL) helped prevent Judgment Day and save mankind from mass destruction. Now 25, Connor lives "off the grid" - no home, no credit cards, no cell phone and no job. No record of his existence. No way he can be traced by Skynet - the highly developed network of machines that once tried to kill him and wage war on humanity. Until, out of the shadows of the future steps the T-X (KRISTANNA LOKEN), Skynet's most sophisticated cyborg killing machine yet. Sent back through time to complete the job left unfinished by her predecessor, the T-1000, this machine is as relentless as her human guise is beautiful. Now Connor's only hope for survival is the Terminator (ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER), his mysterious former assassin. Together, they must triumph over the technologically superior T-X and forestall the looming threat of Judgment Day - or face the apocalypse and the fall of civilization as we know it.

Well I didn't like T3 that much compared to the 1st and second one, but Its a must pickup title for me to add to my Blu-ray disc collection, thank you so much sharing this info with us.

I actually like T3. It wasn't as "smart" as the other 2, but had some great action sequences!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts