Test Channels 9300 & 9301 should stay on ! *Update: They are up now!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
TNTHD sure has a lot of upconverting and stretching going on.

Discounting the change to aspect ratio, different subject, which version of TNT has better PQ, the SD or HD version? To me the HD version has better PQ then the SD version.

If you're near your set why don't you go look at channel 9301 and 278 since an upconvert is being shown now and tell me which one looks better?

Discounting the change to aspect ratio, different subject, which version of TNT has better PQ, the SD or HD version? To me the HD version has better PQ then the SD version.

I agree. Granted TNTHD really sucks, if i have a HD version simulcast of the SD version, I always watch the HD version. Same with my OTA local news compared to Directv local news.

Given a choice, Which I will have once things are rolling, (Hide SD Channels)

I will choose an upconverted SD over the standard SD version. (is that redundant?)

And Yes I do realize it's SD, it still looks better.

I am sure it has already been said on here... but I will say it again.

Wow! These two channels look fantastic! NGHD looks is the best quality 720p channel I have ever seen on satellite!

I am sure it has already been said on here... but I will say it again.

Wow! These two channels look fantastic! NGHD looks is the best quality 720p channel I have ever seen on satellite!

Wait until you see some content from some high dollar 720p studio quality cams.

Just a little off topic: Has anyone noticed that Disovery HD #76 changed their name to HD Theater? It's still showing on the guide as Discovery HD but the on screen logo has changed.

I am still getting "Channel Not Purchased" (like the other night. I have reset the receiver once, but I still have squat.

I have had "Recent Activity" for HD Access on my account and I even went through the menus at D* to "change" my programming. Still nothin'.

Any insiders with any thoughts / advice?

I am still getting "Channel Not Purchased" (like the other night. I have reset the receiver once, but I still have squat.

I have had "Recent Activity" for HD Access on my account and I even went through the menus at D* to "change" my programming. Still nothin'.

Any insiders with any thoughts / advice?

Order some new B-Band converters.

Why should I get a new converter? I have 480, 481, and 498. If I have those, the BBC should be fine, right?

You wanted ideas. I have no idea why you cant get channels. It could be a BBC that works on some of the test ones but not the preview. Try to rehit the receivers as XMAN111 mentioned. We really dont know why.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts