Test Channels 9300 & 9301 should stay on ! *Update: They are up now!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Looking great here. Compared to E*, same TV, same input. It was close but I would say that D* was just a bit sharper (on Discovery)

yeah, im wondering if they are going to test some more channels before the assumed launch on wednesday. The clarity on A&E looks great here as well. Very nice.

I have A&E on 9300 and it looks great. But on 9301 it tells me that the channel hasn't been purchased? Is that normal?

I'm not getting anything on 9300...I have Discovery on 9301. I suspect there is tweaking going on as we speak.

vol,go to the direct tv website and go through the change programming screen and don't change anything and then submit. It workedfor me.

I have a private office viewing account and I can't actually change my programming thru the website. All I can do is see what programming I have. I guess once the channels "officially" start airing, if I still get that message I will give DTV a call.

I think both channels look kinda soft so I hope Scott's right about the quality.

I still see both.

Wow. Both of them were working ten minutes ago. I have gray screen on 9300. All the bbc's check out and 498 too.

I hit pause for a second and I have Discovery from 9301 paused. Time to reset I think!

OK I've got 9301 (Discovery) coming in great, but a blank black screen on 9300. Whats up here? Anyone know of any issues?

Same thing here and I had them both earlier. Both of these channels are still in major test mode, so I'm not worried about it yet.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts