Number|Type|Name
898801|Apple|John
5655443|Orange|Larry
8979|Pineapple|Finnagan
3|Grape|Henry
1234567890|Pork|Samantha
{colsp=3}span three columns.
1|Fish|Monica

I am not getting into an 5th grade pissing match on playground with you. I don't do that...it's just the internet.

Pointing out errors on the uplink report is fine. Pointing out bugs in the process is also fine by anyone. If they do not have merit and/or incorrect they will be moved/deleted in order to not confuse the average user that reads the reports.

Thanks for understanding.

I don't see your inclination to discuss such errors/bugs.

As to merits what are just your personal thoughts, well your definition of it is far away from public interests and so far just covering unwilling to fix or discuss the issues.
I proposed a few times do technical review, but got only outrage responces.

Again, read the the first line of my post. And once again, I will say there is no rage here.

There's nothing to fix from your post that I moved. I fixed that a long time ago, the software skipped over it just like it was designed to do. No technical review is needed at this time.

And to say I don't take criticism of the reports is dead wrong. You need to think back to the ION move a few weeks back. A user reported an issue from a rare combination of moves, the issue was found and resolved that evening.

Closing this thread due to a number of reasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts