Testing Ace UI

What is this crap? Is the forum hacked? I do NOT like all the spam posts in "What's New"...
If you are seeing things you don't want to see, remember SatelliteGuys gives you the choice to customize the site using the ignore feature.

Just go to the to the forum or Thread you no longer want to see and near the top right click the Ignore Button. You can then customize how you want to see them. :)

ignore.png

That was a lot of crap to ignore!
Only 5 forums for now. We will see how they do. These were announced last week. We always try new things to keep people engaged here. Some work some don't. But unlike other sites we give people an option to remove what they don't want to see.

That's not a bad thing. :)

Some of the videos have rather salty language and headlines
And full frontal nudity! Don't forget the full frontal nudity. :D :D

BTW I saw that one from Twit and was kind of surprised to see that from them. I have been following them since Leo started Twit and never saw a post like that one before.

Reactions: charlesrshell
If you are seeing things you don't want to see, remember SatelliteGuys gives you the choice to customize the site using the ignore feature.

Just go to the to the forum or Thread you no longer want to see and near the top right click the Ignore Button. You can then customize how you want to see them. :)

View attachment 153012
Ok, I did IGNORE on all these new forums that suddenly came out of nowhere and filled up with odd crap. All except Antennaman. I think he's a bit clueless, BUT, he sometimes has some interesting things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts