test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings and Salutations, Earthlings, This is Rose (bob hallers better half) As my first task in my First 100 Days as a Pub Member (for the second time, Thanks Navychop) the screen name will be changed again in the near future to something of my choosing. Help me out here, Scott?
Bob gave me this membership as SURPRISE :birthday gift. Less said, easier mended.

In MY first 100 days as a Pub Member, my second task is to clear my name on the issue of the Donkey & Elephant. I voted for the very first time in 2016. I DO NOT FOLLOW POLITICS, so when I said, "What is the party symbol for Donald tRUMP? It would be funny, and fitting , if the donkey was to represent him." Bob attributed the error t:oops: me. I did not know, nor did I care. I just found it humorous.
OK, signing off for now!

T7qS8bU.png

Reactions: Rey
HELP still unable to change name:(

so how did you get my photo? :)
Rose, look up to the upper right corner of this webpage. Where you see bob haller's...., click on it and you will get a dropdown. the first item on that dropdown is change username. Click on that! You can change your user name there...

Status
Not open for further replies.