test

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a test because I posted a message about my broken 301's, but it didn't show up. After this test message appeared, I tried posting the same message and it still isn't showing up! What's wrong?

PS- my post count shows the messages were received, but when you click on the link to show all my posts, they don't show up :confused:

costanza said:
This was a test because I posted a message about my broken 301's, but it didn't show up. After this test message appeared, I tried posting the same message and it still isn't showing up! What's wrong?

PS- my post count shows the messages were received, but when you click on the link to show all my posts, they don't show up :confused:

The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. Reported it using a PM to one of the moderators, who thought it was strange. The original messages showed up a day or so later.

If you posts had the word FREE in them they won't show up until approved by a staff member.

It helps keep span off the board. On the weekends we use to get 50+ Free Ipod type offers posted by spammers. Now all that they are doing is wasting their time and uping our member count. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.