test

Status
Not open for further replies.

costanza

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Apr 2, 2005
This was a test because I posted a message about my broken 301's, but it didn't show up. After this test message appeared, I tried posting the same message and it still isn't showing up! What's wrong?

PS- my post count shows the messages were received, but when you click on the link to show all my posts, they don't show up :confused:

twillers

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 8, 2005
costanza said:
This was a test because I posted a message about my broken 301's, but it didn't show up. After this test message appeared, I tried posting the same message and it still isn't showing up! What's wrong?

PS- my post count shows the messages were received, but when you click on the link to show all my posts, they don't show up :confused:

The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. Reported it using a PM to one of the moderators, who thought it was strange. The original messages showed up a day or so later.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
If you posts had the word FREE in them they won't show up until approved by a staff member.

It helps keep span off the board. On the weekends we use to get 50+ Free Ipod type offers posted by spammers. Now all that they are doing is wasting their time and uping our member count. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts