Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
We are looking for a group of about 40 SatelliteGuys Testers to help us test an upcoming release of DISH Remote Access. Testers should be people who like to test new things who can dedicate time to kick the tires and not only find issues but give feedback on how to make things better.

We are looking for 10 members with Non Jailbroken iPhones, 10 members with Non Jailbroken iPad's, 10 members with Android Phones and 10 members with Android Tablets.

The requirements for this test are as follows:
· Hopper installed and IP connected
· A compatable device as listed above
· Be able to dedicate time to test this software and report bugs / issues and suggestions.

*** no more applications please., those who replied should expect an email from us next week. *****

We expect slots to fill quickly, so please reply as soon as possible. (Remember NO PMS PLEASE!)

Thank you for your help!

Last edited:
I have an ipad and android phone but don't regularly use them so I would not be the best person to test.

The second a windows 8 beta happens I'll be all over that. Its the only reason I still have the ipad because the dish remote access app has not yet made it to surface.

I would love to, but I just don't have the time right now. In-laws coming next week, and the house remodel project isn't done yet. :eek: Maybe next time something comes up.

Email sent. The updated Dish app is out and very nice. The remote function is back!!!!
I just grabbed it a few minutes ago and I LOVE IT. Working great and all my locals are correct again.

The Sling function has been flawless as well. Very nice!

I sent an email too :)

Folks we are getting a lot of people wanting to help test... but a lot of you are not going to get in because you are just emailing and saying "I want to help test" but your not telling us why, if you meet the requirements, and your SatelliteGuys username.

These are going to be very involved tests, so please make sure you have the time to help us test.

Thanks!

i just want to test it myself and i will soon have a hopper installed on the 26th of this month and i do have an ipad.

Status
Please reply by conversation.