Testing the ExtemeView Magnum?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tjcnole

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 26, 2004
Pensacola, Fl
Has anyone tested the ExtremeView Magnum receiver yet? I can't find much on the various forums about it yet, but it looks to have some impressive horsepower under the hood. I have a Coolsat 4000 Pro and I'm considering upgrading, but I can't decide what I want. Like most people I want to get the most bang for the buck and hopefully have a STB that can meet the needs on down the road for awhile.

I read somewhere that this receiver is essentially made by the Coolsat group. Any info is appreciated.

i have a extremeview magnum xv 3300 slaved to my 4dtv with both c and ku.
blind scan is good. you can scan at various speeds 2-12mhz
pictures are great.

i like this receiver but the only receiver i have to compare it too is a viewsat platinum.what do you mean when you say testing? anyhow this is a nice receiver i like it a lot.

tjcnole said:
Has anyone tested the ExtremeView Magnum receiver yet? I can't find much on the various forums about it yet, but it looks to have some impressive horsepower under the hood. I have a Coolsat 4000 Pro and I'm considering upgrading, but I can't decide what I want. Like most people I want to get the most bang for the buck and hopefully have a STB that can meet the needs on down the road for awhile.

I read somewhere that this receiver is essentially made by the Coolsat group. Any info is appreciated.

There are other forums? WHY!

The OP asked if anyone else had TESTED this receiver, he is not saying he is "testing". BIG difference, with 15 posts I am sure he knows what would happen if there was so much as a snifter of hack talk here.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)