Texas-Ohio State

John Corn

The Coach / Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 6, 2003
North Canton, Ohio.
Good game tonight. Ohio State proved they belong in the top 5 in the nation with their performance. I was disappointed with a few coaching decisions, specifically when they had the ball at the 29 and went backwards. Should have been 3 runs to try to get to the 25 and put up a reasonable FG.

Zwick is definitely a better threat through the air and Smith is the bigger threat on the ground. Depending on the team they play will decide who has the better game.

Congrats to Texas, they played great today and deserve to be ranked at the top of the polls. Hopefully, these two teams could get a rematch in January if the season unfolds favorably for both teams. Took alot of guts for both teams to put so much on the line with the BCS arrangement.

Ohio State has a lot of heart and one heck of a defense, but I'm not sure they possess the offense to be a Top 5 team IMO. However, after watching a very talented Michigan the past two weeks, I can honestly say they are the softest, most heartless Michigan team I have seen in the past 20 years - unless they grow a heart or are given one from the Tin Man, it is very likely that we will see the Buckeye's in a BCS Bowl. As far as Texas...give 'em (Vince Young) credit for dodging another bullet; Ohio State should have won this one IMO.

Lack of HD stunk

korsjs,

Yes it looks like ABC really blew it.
However they were able to have a HD crew for last Mondays game (FSU vs Miami ) for some reason they could not have one available for the biggest college game of the year to date.

Absolutly pathetic :down

Jimbo

Great Game! It's too bad someone had to lose that one but Ohio St didn't drop much in the polls. WAY better game than FSU vs UM

Great game, but since I'm an Ohio State fan I was very disappointed in the outcome.

Everytime they couldn't punch it in for a TD I cringed. They're defense did a great job, but you can't expect them to play hard like they did the entire game.

The simple fact of the matter is that Ohio State could have taken a gigantic lead, but they instead settled for 5 field goals and 1 miss.

I'd love to see a rematch, and we'll get one next year in Texas, but another one this year in a bowl game would really be cool. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts