Texas/Texas Tech

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yeah I tried that but the picture is too small. Got the end of the Oregon State game on right now....channel 687

Go full screen ... I can't get the other game you mentioned.

Can't believe I'm watching this game on a 14" screen.
The 60" Pioneer looks much better with the MSU / ND game.

Waiting for the Iowa / Arizona game at 10-10:30

Go full screen ... I can't get the other game you mentioned.

Can't believe I'm watching this game on a 14" screen.
The 60" Pioneer looks much better with the MSU / ND game.

Waiting for the Iowa / Arizona game at 10-10:30

Wow....now we have a ball game. Also looking forward to the Iowa/Arizona game. 10:30 on ESPN.....HD...LOL

LMAO....I can watch William & Mary vs Old Dominion in HD on 642 but can't watch #5 Texas vs Texas Tech in HD.....nice....LOL

:D

Looks like TT is starting to wake up on Offense, D has looked better than the O so far.

TT sleepwalked thru the 1st q.

14 All ...

ESPN does some really puzzling things with HD college football. The PQ isn't great for the TT/Texas game, but it probably is much better than SD. ESPN3 fullscreen will have better pq than ESPN SD though, so check that out for sure.

ESPN does some really puzzling things with HD college football. The PQ isn't great for the TT/Texas game, but it probably is much better than SD. ESPN3 fullscreen will have better pq than ESPN SD though, so check that out for sure.

You are getting both games in HD, correct? Texas game on ABC and Notre Dame on 209?

ESPN 3 is where I've been watching it so far, gonna try the TV now for a bit.

Hey guy's the Texas / TT game is on in HD on ESPNU tonight, imagine that, it's OK after the fact, but they can't give us HD "Live" ..... :rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts