Thai TV on 97 w

Status
Please reply by conversation.
is there any late news on the thai channels on the two satellites (97 and 101 degrees)? have they decided what receivers they will use and prices for service?

Got now 3 Thai stations on the old dish satellite settings. 1, 4, 6. Wife likes the new one, 1 the best with more news.

I currently get a few FTA Thai channels on 97W and 17 FTA channels on 101W. Does anyone have any information on TV Pool @ 101W and what they are going to do in January? Will there be any FTA Thai channels on 101W or will it be entriely a subscription service?
Also any current word on 97W?

Anyone having issue picking up the 97W in California? Mine went down for unknow reason today. Same goes with my friend too.

I did not find TGN on 97W when I scanned. I did however find TGN and all the TV Pool channels on 101W.

Well, lost 1, 4, 5, Jan 1 but still got 6 and 7 for Thai channels. Can you tell me if a new box is required for 101w? Or if they announced when it will be a paid subscription on 101W?

I don't read Thai, but I can confirm that the list of channels shown on the website as free in the channel list menu are still in the clear on SES-1 (101w) Ku, plus or minus one channel.

There's also some sort of Southeast Asian channel on "Service 2" on 12090 H 20000. The logo on the video says "ASC".
Maybe it's Laotian though.

I just scanned 101w again, and two new channels, NBT Thai and HITV came up in the list, but neither one is producing audio or video on my Solomend/Openbox. The audio PIDs are flagged as AAC, so if that holds true, that'll severely limit the number of receivers that can get them. Maybe it's a screwup at the uplink though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)