Thank Claude; It Works

fchall

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 8, 2006
Pac.NW-Near Mount Olympus
As you can see from this thread http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=59096
I've been trying to combine a separate feed from my DPP44 with the Modulated TV2 output from a 625 to feed a second TV in another room and not having much luck.

So I talked to Claude at Dishstore.net because that is where I got the Diplexors.
He was very helpful, listened to my problem and thought it might be the Diplexors they sold me( JVI, SDX-100DC, 40-2150 MHZ ) they have a Power Pass on both sides.

Sent me two new( free of charge ) Holland, DPD2, 5-2150 MHZ, 28 VDC 2A DC Pass only on the SAT side.

Everything works great now.
Thanks Again to Claude at Dishstore.net

Although I've never dealt with Claude directly, from all of the stories that I have read on here it appears that he is really a class act! I would have no reservations about referring friends and family to him and to Dishstore!

Thanks for the positive comments, Glad it worked for ya :)

The Holland diplexors I sent ya are really nice, I really need to get them on the store. The thing I like about those diplexors the most are the fact they are 2 amp which can handel the extra current of the DP44 Plus switch.

Claude Greiner said:
Thanks for the positive comments, Glad it worked for ya :)

The Holland diplexors I sent ya are really nice, I really need to get them on the store. The thing I like about those diplexors the most are the fact they are 2 amp which can handel the extra current of the DP44 Plus switch.
Hey Claude how you doing. I was going to call you Monday and let you know how it went. So now you know and I won't have to call.
Thanks again.:up I'll be returning the 2 extras you sent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)