AMIKO Thank you & mounting tip

WC4MBC

Original poster
Aug 31, 2014
I had an issue with my Amiko Mini HD SE. Part receiver quirk and part operator error. Thank you KE4EST for checking out the unit. Thank you FTA4PA for your time, hospitality, and sharing your expertise. Thank you SatelliteGuys board for providing this forum. I'm again enjoying watching world news, views, and culture.

Here's a tip for a temporary dish set-up. I'm a musician and came across a professional PA speaker stand for sale. It is crazy lightweight and fits the dish mount. A couple 50-pound sandbags keep it from moving or tipping over in the wind. When I move I'll unmount the dish, fold in the legs, and scatter the sand in the back yard.

dish_03.jpg

You are very welcome Monte! Glad you are fully operational again! :)

Reactions: spongella
I had an issue with my Amiko Mini HD SE. Part receiver quirk and part operator error. Thank you KE4EST for checking out the unit. Thank you FTA4PA for your time, hospitality, and sharing your expertise. Thank you SatelliteGuys board for providing this forum. I'm again enjoying watching world news, views, and culture.

Here's a tip for a temporary dish set-up. I'm a musician and came across a professional PA speaker stand for sale. It is crazy lightweight and fits the dish mount. A couple 50-pound sandbags keep it from moving or tipping over in the wind. When I move I'll unmount the dish, fold in the legs, and scatter the sand in the back yard.

View attachment 142641
You're welcome! It was our pleasure to help and it was great meeting you and seeing your show at Knoebels! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)