Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I just wanted to take a moment and thank Sadoun Satellite Sales for all their support of SatelliteGuys.US over the past few years.

Sadoun is no longer a SatelliteGuys sponsor as of tonight, this was a decission we made as we are looking to make changes to our advertising structure in the near future. I personally felt it would not be fair of us to raise Sadouns (or anyones) rates to meet where we are aiming to go in the future.

The good folks at Sadoun wanted to stay still which we truely appreciate, and who knows the way the Internet Ad market is we could see them back again some day.

Remember the address to the good folks at Sadoun Satellite Sales is http://www.sadoun.com

So to Jamal and everyone at Sadoun Satellite Sales, THANK YOU.

You know, I was just going to ask in the OP center where the sadoun link was. I see there is still a banner in the rotation for them though for now. Probably be gone shortly though.

Either way, Sadoun I apprecaite all the good deals and the support you guys have offered here. I know I won't forget and will still buy from you as I am sure others will too.

HI Guys

I appreciate what Scott is doing here and I am glad satelliteguys.com is growing as it is. I feel happy that Sadoun Satellite Sales has contributed to that success.

Even though we are no longer a sponsor, we will continue to provide the support and the feedback that you are used to here.

I hope Scott will roll out his new Advertising structure soon.

Keep up the good work, and I hope members will not hesitate to contact Sadoun Satellite Sales if they have a question or interest in our products.

Ditto to all of the praise and compliments!

Don't forget one and all to stop by their booth at the Hamvention in Dayton! I sure will!

I am going to miss having your banner and easy click through to your site!
Bob

Thanks Sadoun for attending the Hamvention. I've already got my new Universal LNB installed, and I've been playing with my Twinham Starbox USB receiver that I purchased at the Hamvention. Lots of fun!

thanks!

Yeah Sadoun at Hamvention was great. Nice deals on dishes. (wish I bought more). Kept getting drawn into your outside tent. I always hear about your great reputation, and I see why now. Thanks for all the trinkets, nice to still see things like that given away. Hope you come back next year also. But will be making a trip to your store soon, only an hour away.

~sabersaw (the fat buddy of the guy with the good backpack;) )

:up I am glad you guys stopped by at our tent at Hamvention. Next year we will be there with more oraganization I hope :D Yep, the dishes where a bargain (Specially with no shipping and handling attached). The freebies are nice to have and I hope you put it to use.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)