Thank You!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

cparker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 8, 2007
Sanborn, NY
As a current Dish sub who is now scheduled to make the switch to D* on the 14th, just wanted to say thank you to everyone on "this side" who answered my questions (and I had lots of them) about making the switch. Looking forward to whole home DVR and some shiny new HR24s.

I know there's an undercurrent of D* vs E* in many discussions, but it's nice to know that in the end we're all just SatelliteGuys (and gals) and we help each other.

So thanks!

And thanks to Scott for giving us all a place to gather and drink beer..... :)

Good to hear and welcome, you will like the HR24's!! and your Regional Fox broadcast in full time HD :)

Did you order from a retailer or from directv itself.

Ordered through a local company. I looked at all the promos and discounts on Directv.com so I would know what to expect. This local place was referred to me by someone else. They're giving me basically the same thing as what I saw on D*'s web site, but the quality of their work is apparently what sets them apart. They also do custom home theater installs and even make custom AV furniture. I also know that I can acll them directly with issues and they don't charge for service calls.

Plus.... I talked to the owner and I think I worked with his cousin about 20 years ago :)

Welcome to the Dark Side.. You will enjoy Direct it Rocks.. :)

Welcome to DIrectv! We're here to help[ once you get set up

ALthough if you noticed the threads here arent as much as the E* side because....well....Directv just works and you dont have to worry if your RSN is in HD because it is or whether or not channels will be dropping

I dont drink sorry :)
It was a good joke anyway.
smile.gif
I don't drink either.

Jimbo said:
For all you without your beer, you know you need to be in the "Pub" to drink ! :D

Thats where the Free Beer is !!!!

Yea. I was thinking the same. When did the public forums start offering free beer?:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)