Thank You

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Freekmastr

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 7, 2006
I wasnt sure which part of the forum I should put this in but I wanted to thank all of the members in the forum for their help and quick responses over the last few weeks. Tonight I saw the first TV signals coming in through my system and I almost began to think it would never happen. Thanks to you all.

Freekmastr said:
I wasnt sure which part of the forum I should put this in but I wanted to thank all of the members in the forum for their help and quick responses over the last few weeks. Tonight I saw the first TV signals coming in through my system and I almost began to think it would never happen. Thanks to you all.

This is just the beginning ! :)

Wyr

Freekmastr said:

GLAD to hear it :)

Glad its starting to work

I know the feeling when you work on it and all of a sudden you have a picture :)

Indeed...

It was ridiculous...in a good way. I actually originally picked up, I think it was telstar 17 or something. I scanned and picked up 141 channels but all were scrambled. I finally got G10R and was kind of bummed when all of the channels were showing the same show. Tuned back in today and found some great programs so I feel better now. Thanks again, guys.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts