Thanks / Dislikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
get well Scott
will miss the dislike button used it........3 times
got 2 pm's telling me about it lol lol lol too funny
easier than telling op they are just wrong.
we are lucky here so far some forums.. can't go there to many butt holes. back 10 years ago seemed only nice smart people around now everybody's online...oh the old days

You gave people dislikes and they PM'd you about it? I guess you hurt their feelings! That's funny! :D

I have noticed an increase in trolling, but did not realize that people were instructed to come here just to cause problems. That is just despicable behavior. Anyway, if the thanks/dislike feature had to go away to enable likes from the apps then fine by me. :) I have been looking forward to that feature for some time now as I am always using the app.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I have noticed an increase in trolling, but did not realize that people were instructed to come here just to cause problems. That is just despicable behavior. Anyway, if the thanks/dislike feature had to go away to enable likes from the apps then fine by me. :) I have been looking forward to that feature for some time now as I am always using the app.

I couldn't agree more.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Its going to be weird not waking up to a bunch of dislikes in the morning...

Anyone who made the mistake of disliking one of my posts, would wake up to massive retaliation. I'm not above staying on for an hour or more looking up every post I can find of theirs and disliking it. :D

Ain't no shame in my game. :D

Self esteem issues perhaps? ; P

On a serious note, I really did find them funny. Most of them came from non- sat guys regulars

Cheers, K

Anyone who made the mistake of disliking one of my posts, would wake up to massive retaliation. I'm not above staying on for an hour or more looking up every post I can find of theirs and disliking it. :D

Ain't no shame in my game. :D

Wish I could dislike your post :p .

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

but no one ever says thanks for a like or thanks .... go figure
Hard to thank a like when there is no post to thank, just the like. (wait, what?)

I appreciate all likes/thanks I get. And I realize the dislikes were just from people who didn't have a clue. ;)

I dislike the fact that I didn't even notice the dislikes/thanks being gone for over a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)