Thanks to VE

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bucks17

Original poster
Dec 14, 2004
I know how people love to hear about their sponsors doing great, so I will add one more thread to the pile.

It was super easy and painless for me to switch over to Direct (from Voom) with Robert at Value Electronics. I went all summer w/ only OTA, mostly because there is never anything great on in the summer. But I knew I was going to have to get something in the fall for sports viewing.

He was very easy to talk to and had answers to anything that I could come up with.

Shipment was fast (and the price was amazing).

I'll refer everyone I know to VE.

Thanks.

Robert is very awesome!!

I'd always recommend VE for anything D* related and for the other cool stuff they carry.

Hopefully they will carry the new Harmony remote.

My thanks also.

I also just had D* installed and purchased from VE.
Everything was handled efficiently and professionally, even with the annal retentive customer they had to deal with (me).

bucks17 said:
I know how people love to hear about their sponsors doing great, so I will add one more thread to the pile.

It was super easy and painless for me to switch over to Direct (from Voom) with Robert at Value Electronics. I went all summer w/ only OTA, mostly because there is never anything great on in the summer. But I knew I was going to have to get something in the fall for sports viewing.

He was very easy to talk to and had answers to anything that I could come up with.

Shipment was fast (and the price was amazing).

I'll refer everyone I know to VE.

Thanks.

yup, a lot of us have had great experiences. He is usually great with news/info too...but I haven't seen him in here for a bit.

I too just made the move from E* to D*. I emailed Robert back and forth about 7 or 8 times and he answered my questions quickly. I was making sure I had my ducks in a row before making the switch. I ended up ordering over the phone from Graham and he was very friendly and made the order painless. My system arrived and I set everything up myself as I couldn't wait to get it professionally installed. My experience with Robert and VE was a good one and I would buy from him again. The only problem I had was with the FedEx ground shipping. This is out of Robert's control so I vented my anger towards FedEx. It took 8 days to get my 2-18" dishes, multiswitch, and D10 shipped from NY to VA. UPS managed to get my 3-R10s to me in half the time. I know this isn't a big deal in the big scheme of life, but it's very frustrating to see your packages sitting in a warehouse not far away for 2 days not being delivered.

Thank you all, I appreciate your kind words and business. It's the members that make the forum great for me.

We sell all of Harmony's remote control units. I personally love them, very nice products and excellent staff.

-Robert
Neutron said:
Robert is very awesome!!

I'd always recommend VE for anything D* related and for the other cool stuff they carry.

Hopefully they will carry the new Harmony remote.

Yes, I made a purchase a couple weeks ago and was very pleased with the service and delivery time. Thanks Robert.

DTV TiVo Dealer said:
We sell all of Harmony's remote control units. I personally love them, very nice products and excellent staff.

-Robert

The Harmony remotes are great. They are also very well supported by Logitech. I called the help number several times and they were able to configure things on their end downloaded to my remote while on the phone. Very cool!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)