The 100

This still is a fun show to watch though. Somehow, someway, I see the "Commander Chip" going into Clarke or Madi in order to bridge the gap between Octavia & the grounders, & the inmates. My question is, will the "Flamekeeper" say that Clarke & little Madi have to fight each other to the death in a conclave before the chip is given to the winner? This show is twisted enough that I can see them doing that, or the chip gets destroyed to prevent that scenario.

The one girl with Belamy's group is also at night blood.
No, Echo's not. Bellamy originally rescued her from the Mountain Men's bunker. If she was a nightblood, the Mountain Men would have immediately noticed when they were draining her blood. Emori isn't a nightblood either, just a grounder with a deformed hand.

No, Echo's not. Bellamy originally rescued her from the Mountain Men's bunker. If she was a nightblood, the Mountain Men would have immediately noticed when they were draining her blood. Emori isn't a nightblood either, just a grounder with a deformed hand.
Yeah, I remembered that after I did the post (had gotten the two mixed up), so had deleted it right before you responded.

Was Echo in the Mountain men portion of the show? I thought she debuted as part of Roan's guards. I could be wrong, as it's been a few years since then.

That's how I got the two mixed, as they both came from the Ice Nation.

Yeah, I remembered that after I did the post (had gotten the two mixed up), so had deleted it right before you responded.

Was Echo in the Mountain men portion of the show? I thought she debuted as part of Roan's guards. I could be wrong, as it's been a few years since then.

That's how I got the two mixed, as they both came from the Ice Nation.
Bellamy released her from being tied up to be drained of her blood(either that, or he let her out of one of those cages the grounders were being held in). She then came back the next season to plant a bomb in the Mountain Men's bunker, after the Ark took it over. She then ended up as one of Roan's guards before being banished.

Bellamy released her from being tied up to be drained of her blood. She then came back the next season to plant a bomb in the Mountain Men's bunker, after the Ark took it over. She then ended up as one of Roan's guards before being banished.
Ah, okay. Forgot about that. Like I said, been a while. :D

I love how the boss inmate was a former Colonel......in the Navy SEAL's. Somebody else please explain why that combination doesn't exist in real life.
A Seal of that rank (O-9) would be a Captain.
If she was a Marine Colonel, she would instead be in Forced Recon.

Not like The 100 has ever done anything right though, look at how they treat radiation, and how blood cure instantly fix radiation burns. I've learned to take everything in that show with a huge grain of salt.

Henry Ian Cusack is joining Fox's new scifi show, The Passage, for next year, so be interesting to see how this affects Kain going into next season.

A Seal of that rank (O-9) would be a Captain.
If she was a Marine Colonel, she would instead be in Forced Recon.

Not like The 100 has ever done anything right though, look at how they treat radiation, and how blood cure instantly fix radiation burns. I've learned to take everything in that show with a huge grain of salt.
A Navy Captain is an O-6, which is the same grade as an Army or Marine Colonel.

Well you know, if the showrunners get enough flack about using the wrong rank title for the main baddie, they can always claim that Raven was reading a news clipping written by someone who didn't know what the hell they were talking about.....however if THEY choose to continue with a Navy SEAL Colonel...... I have someone who lives in my apartment complex who is active duty Navy. He assured me that the Navy does not have Colonels. I had to ask, so much has changed since I got out of the military.

Is the latest season worth buying? I totally forgot about CW being blacked out on Dish and none of my timers fired. I started to record over OTA but the constant glitching with the Hopper 3 is really annoying.

Is the latest season worth buying? I totally forgot about CW being blacked out on Dish and none of my timers fired. I started to record over OTA but the constant glitching with the Hopper 3 is really annoying.
If you can patiently wait & have Netflix, then wait until the present season is over & watch it there. It'll be on Netflix one week after the season finale. Unless you are one of those people who have a problem with a Navy SEAL "Colonel(shiuld be a 'CAPTAIN')," then this season is actually very good.

You can watch the last several episodes for free at cwtv.com

As for paying for it, not worth it in the least.

I do have NetFlix but I did end up buying the Prime season pass for something like $32 as part of my thank you for Amazon picking up The Expanse. I'm actually liking what I'm seeing so far with the introduction of the prison ship. The Colonel/Captain thing did confuse me a bit but maybe the rank was changed by 2047. LOL I'm guessing the writers used it because Captain doesn't sound as menacing as Colonel for a baddie. Nightblood cures EVERYTHING.

I do have NetFlix but I did end up buying the Prime season pass for something like $32 as part of my thank you for Amazon picking up The Expanse. I'm actually liking what I'm seeing so far with the introduction of the prison ship. The Colonel/Captain thing did confuse me a bit but maybe the rank was changed by 2047. LOL I'm guessing the writers used it because Captain doesn't sound as menacing as Colonel for a baddie. Nightblood cures EVERYTHING.
The Colonel/Captain thing didn't confuse me, it told me that the writers didn't fully research the SEALs & the fact that the Navy does not have Colonels. Another possibility is that she may be the equivalent of a Lt. Colonel, which in the Navy is a COMMANDER(?), & you can only have ONE COMMANDER on the 100. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts