The 100

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I strongly believe that the CW must have hired new showrunners from cancelled soap operas. Arrow has that soap opera feel about & now this show does too. To me, the show's pace is off. It just doesn't have that flow that it had the last two seasons. I guess the CW is trying to gear their shows to young females now. It's just like how True Blood was ruined its final two seasons. I guess these shows think that they are General Hospital now.

I'll admit, between my wife and daughter, I had a few distractions while watching the season primer. But I'm totally lost. I don't know how they went from teaming with the grounders and defeating the mountain people, to where they are now. Where did the vehicles come from? What happened to Clarke? Maybe I need to watch it again.

I'll admit, between my wife and daughter, I had a few distractions while watching the season primer. But I'm totally lost. I don't know how they went from teaming with the grounders and defeating the mountain people, to where they are now. Where did the vehicles come from? What happened to Clarke? Maybe I need to watch it again.
They most likely got the vehicles from Mount Weather.

I'm getting bored with it
Did you watch last night's episode? It was a 100 degrees turn in the right direction. We were introduced to a new group of Ark survivors & the Ice Nation. They're going to have to kill Lexa off, if Alycia Debnam-Carey stays with Fear the Walking Dead, so we have that to look forward to. And then there's the "b*tch in the red dress..........." What's she up to? There's no pain in the "City of Lights," & apparently no death either.

Wow, now this show is running on all cylinders. Did Lexa & Clark just get married? So much for Mount Weather & I guess we know where that surviving Mountain man went to.

Did you watch last night's episode? It was a 100 degrees turn in the right direction. We were introduced to a new group of Ark survivors & the Ice Nation. They're going to have to kill Lexa off, if Alycia Debnam-Carey stays with Fear the Walking Dead, so we have that to look forward to. And then there's the "b*tch in the red dress..........." What's she up to? There's no pain in the "City of Lights," & apparently no death either.

I immediately recognized Alie ( the B* in the Red Dress. ) Erica Cerra. She played Jo Lupo in Eureka. I'm thinking City of Lights is some sort of Virtual Reality construct or something for people wanting to escape reality. Seems to have no purpose now with just about everyone on the planet living in the stone age. Kind of reminds me of the Star Trek TOS pilot, The Cage, or The Menagerie.

Just wish they would leave out all the Liberal PC BS, like lesbians making out.

Reactions: Rey
The lesbian scenes seem so forced,unnecessary and predictable. Setting that aside, the last 2 episodes have been very good.

I'm more upset with the Pike storyline. By massacring friendly grounders(soon to come), what is the point? What is this supposed to be an analogy for? They also ended the Ice Nation storyline too soon. Finally, how is Alycia Debnam-Carey supposed to juggle being the Commander on the 100 & being a series regular on Fear the Walking Dead?

Seeing how Fear the Walking Dead is filled with unlikable characters, can we send Clarke over to it and keep Lexa as a regular character?

I've enjoyed season 3, with the exception of almost every Clarke scene.

I'm more upset with the Pike storyline. By massacring friendly grounders(soon to come), what is the point?
I have a feeling it's setting them up to be confronted by an overwhelming grounder force, only to be saved by the appearance of Jaha and Ms. SkyNet.

This show is so confusing, without trying to get political(or bring politics into this), I am imagining that Pike represents what the showrunners feel Trump will be like if he becomes president. They built up the Ice Nation only to have them kill off their Queen, end of that storyline. They're building Pike up to be a paranoid dictator, & it seems like they're suddenly dropping that storyline for kool-aid drinking Jaha spreading his cult religion on both the Arkadians & the grounders. I'm just waiting for them to kill off Lexa, because there's no way that the actress portraying her can do both the 100 & Fear the Walking Dead. The showrunners seem to be OCD & suffering from short attention spans this season, jumping into something else without resolving what they were doing before, or in the case of the Ice Nation, abruptly ending a storyline.
Edit: Clarke's naive idealism is going to get Lexa killed.

With the obvious exception of kool-aid drinking Jaha & the B*tech in the Red Dress, if the showrunners try to keep this show as "realistic" as possible concerning human behavior, then they are setting Clarke up for an epic fail if she thinks that she can negotiate peace between Pike & the grounders. Pike is deranged & has committed what amounts to a war crime. If the Arkadians were smart, they'd deliver his head to Lexa & the Grounders. Pike will no doubt have to put down Jaha's cult because it's a threat to his power. Also, Clarke has absolutely no clue how deranged & dangerous Pike & his group is. Lead had the more appropriate response with, "They voted for him?" I honestly have to know what the showrunners are thing & what their agenda is to know where this show is going. Also, they apparently liked season 1 @$$hole Bellamy over season 2 changed for the better Bellamy, so they returned him to his season 1 roots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts