The 100

Other than to shove gay sex down our throats, I have no idea where this season is going. They get things interesting with Clarke & choosing the new commander & suddenly, it's "meanwhile, back at the ranch."

I'm glad Lexa is no more. Clarke will have to find another Grounder bush to bump, I guess. I'm only interested in Polaris, the AI in the Red Dress ( Number 6 wannabe ), and the City of Light.

Clexa shippers are in mourning & upset because "the lesbian always dies."
The 100 Pulled A Whedon, and It Was TERRIBLE
http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-100-pulled-a-whedon-and-it-was-terrible-1762884527
They're seriously complaining about that?

Lexa is far from the first character killed off. And the only reason she is gone is because the actress has a better full time gig on Fear The Walking Dead.

I'm dissapointed she's gone because she's the only hot chick on the show, but I don't see any ulterior motive in it, as her primary contract is with AMC, and the one with WB was only conginent if Fear did not get renewed for a full season, which it did, so she's gone.

The whole show is Clark doing something stupid. No matter how many times the Grounder betray Sky Crew, Clark still makes deals with them.
problem right now is that all of the Grounders are stuck in the bunker with "Red Queen" Octavia & Sky Crew. It's still fun to watch & definitely one of my guilty pleasures.

And no matter how many times she does something stupid, people still listen to her.
Depending on how tonight's episode goes, & if the Commander Chip is still intact, I wonder if they'll(the Bunker people/Bunkerkru?) try to make Clarke or Madi into the next Commander? Will the new people be called the Prisonkru?

Mutant sand people.
Zoidberg.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts