The 100

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I finally caught up. Looks like it may be a while before more can make it down from the station.

Not really,since they plan to send the whole Ark to the earth & they have 51 hours to do it.

I'm guessing it will be the climactic moment of the final episode. The Ark will land safely (at least safely enough for the main characters to survive), only to find the camp obliterated and everyone gone, with Clarke's mom totally bummed. Pure speculation on my part.

Yea I like it, first cw show I have watched in years.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

If the show had ended with Jaha looking out the window I was going to curse out the TV,but now we have the mystery of the Mountain Men,who we were warned by Lincoln earlier were very angry.

Question: Do you have any scoop on The 100‘s Bellamy/Clarke?
Ausiello: Well, Stephanie, the dynamic between Clarke and Bellamy will definitely shift in the season finale, but not necessarily the way you’re probably hoping. Romantically speaking, it’s all about Clarke and Finn — not that I’m guaranteeing a happy ending there, either. The 100 may be fighting for their lives, but that doesn’t mean Clarke and Raven won’t also manage to fit in a few moments of Finn-related awkwardness.
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ask-ausiello-spoilers-castle-revenge-true-blood-suits-003438348.html

Second half of the season really picked up the pace and had me looking forward to the next episode every week. I highly recommend this show for people looking for something to watch this summer. At the end of the season finale, the network announced they'll be running the series again from the start beginning next Wednesday. Enjoy!

Can't wait for season 2.

The series shaped up much better than I had thought it would do. The last few scenes were quite interesting. They raises a lot of questions, like if they really have an advance facility why was there no radio contact with the station for 100 years? I also wonder how many adults survived the crash landing?

Finally got around to watching The 100 the past week (doing my summer clearing of the DVR backlog).
The show turned out a lot better than I had feared, based on the typical CW teen angst type shows (aka, Reign).

I agree that it really picked up in the second half, and has me eagerly waiting for the new season.

Pretty solid sci fi show imo.

I really didn't like the premise of this show. The idea of some Lord of the Flies concept on a future earth didn't really interest me. I watched maybe three episodes before I deleted the timer.

I really didn't like the premise of this show. The idea of some Lord of the Flies concept on a future earth didn't really interest me. I watched maybe three episodes before I deleted the timer.
I thought that's what it would be at first, and so didn't start watching it off the dvr until a week ago. But I ran out of stuff to watch and heard it was renewed, so watched it over the past week. Turns out it was more than a lord of the flies thing, and was pretty good. It really hit it's stride about a 3rd of the way in.

I thought that's what it would be at first, and so didn't start watching it off the dvr until a week ago. But I ran out of stuff to watch and heard it was renewed, so watched it over the past week. Turns out it was more than a lord of the flies thing, and was pretty good. It really hit it's stride about a 3rd of the way in.
I guess I quit too soon. But I had so many competing shows to watch during the regular tv season that I often cut the weaker ones that don't grab me by the 1st , 2nd or 3rd episode.

It started out Lord of the Flies and I almost gave up on it. Then as Derwin0 said it changed into something else.
Kinda like Revolution was. The writers started out making a teen show, and quickly saw what kind of crap it would be and shifted focus more towards adults. Making both shows much better. Then came the nano's, but that's another story of failure. Please don't let there be nano's on the 100.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)