The 2004 SatelliteGuy of the Year is...

Wow, two days ago you were crowned Satellite Guy of the Year and Today I look down and see it's your Birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

i don't post much in the voom forum, but visit it often to see if it is something i might consider. i do agree sean mota is fair and does a great job with the forums. i don't think voom would be half of what it is (not much right now) without him. even though i have a lot of doubt about voom, i would like to see them succeed and would only consider joining them if they came with a different business/customer service approach. i would be in the dark without those forums.

thanks sean

BFG said:
Wow, two days ago you were crowned Satellite Guy of the Year and Today I look down and see it's your Birthday.
Just wait till tomorrow: when we start celebrating Sean's 10000th post! ;)

Well, he did it! Sean just posted his 10,000th message on this Forum!

Attachments

• 10KPost.JPG
    10KPost.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 83
You know, some people just post for the sake of posting. Not Sean!
Look through any number of his 10,000 messages, and try to find at least one that wasn't objective, informative or helpful...

By the way, the 10,000 number doesn't tell the whole story. Sean also updates some of his posts on a daily basis. For example, this thread alone: VOOM High Definition TV DAILY Listing ALERTS!! has been updated by Sean hundreds of times, but it probably counts as just three posts...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)