The AL West 2009

In sniffing distance of first place. When you guys get there, it will easy sledding the rest of the way in that division.

Things seem to be falling that way, Paul. Texas may give the Angels some rough going early on but we all know about their pitching and those hot Texas summers.

I feel once the boys SEE 1st place and can actually smell it and taste it, what they have been thru up to this will make it all the sweeter and they will never turn back...except for fond remembrances.

Another good night for the Rangers! Angels lost so that just helps us add to our lead in the AL West. :)

There's a rumble in the AL West, coming all the way from the coast of Orange County. 8 of 10 games....big guns back in the rotation...Big Daddy coming home soon....Chants of "Torii "emanating up and down the Coastline as a superstar makes his mark in the hearts of Californians.....A third baseman getting Figgy with it again....A SURPRISINGLY strong young kid playing first and a Journeyman minor league pitcher living The Rookie dream....can you feel it? From Riverside to Irvine, infiltrating even dark alleys of Dodgertown, halo-fever is building again....From tragedy springs a mighty lion....the Angels are back!!!!

I grew up in a family that had two old TV's we would stack up for every game night, one showing the Angels, one showing the Dodgers. My dad was the biggest fan of all of us, every night sitting next to his radio, listening to the play by pay, marching in to complain about how they blew another one.... he died two years before the 2002 season and neveer knew the team that would go on to win division title after division title..So, I gotta think he's sitting up there in heaven, living vicariously thru me and my own Halo family, cheering for the boys in red. There's just something about this game and in my most humble opinion, something about this team, who this year are fighting off the worst tragedy in franchise, maybe even BASEBALL, history, by honoring, remembering and playing on. GO ANGELS!!!

Who Designed Seattle Seahawks' Uniforms?

Would you rather watch football or golf?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts