The annual price increase coming to a January bill near you

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Darrell ...
Soooo much Drama ...

EVERYONE here KNOWS that D* has thier price increase in Jan/Feb ...

Btw, No Difference than any other company .... they all go up yearly ... some More than once, fortunately D* is only once.

No drama intended. I was being sarcastic. I know almost all companies raise prices this time of year.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: Jimbo
Can anyone tell me the history as to why CNN/HLN gets that cozy 201 channel slot while all the others get buried in the upper 300's? I remember this going all the way back to the 80's on cable systems where CNN was like channel 2 while MSNBC and FNC were up in the 30's.

Can anyone tell me the history as to why CNN/HLN gets that cozy 201 channel slot while all the others get buried in the upper 300's? I remember this going all the way back to the 80's on cable systems where CNN was like channel 2 while MSNBC and FNC were up in the 30's.
IIRC, they paid to get that slot and have kept it ever since.

Reactions: Jimbo
You mean Newsmax and OAN are the main entertainment channels you watch. The Newmax CEO had openly stated they are not a news organization
Yep.

Media-Bias-Chart-Custom.png

You all know you are in the Directv forum, yes? Any further political discussions of channels will result in the thread being closed and the poster will get a vacation.

Reactions: Don in CT
OANN was thrown off YouTube for spreading false information ....I think it was a temporary ban, but none the less a news network spreading disinformation and lies?....This is not good for any of us!

I dropped down to the Welcome pack years ago. I am just waiting for the hammer to come down and eliminate the Welcome pack. I have TiVo and Amazon Prime, so it will be their loss.

It's been a year now since I left D*. I went with YTTV, and must say we are very happy with it. Picture quality is the same, and I really couldn't tell you any channels that I have missed. Yes there was a price increase with YTTV this year, but I am still paying about half of what I was with D*. I figure we saved around $800 this year on T.V.

Reactions: Howard Simmons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts