The annual price increase coming to a January bill near you

Darrell ...
Soooo much Drama ...

EVERYONE here KNOWS that D* has thier price increase in Jan/Feb ...

Btw, No Difference than any other company .... they all go up yearly ... some More than once, fortunately D* is only once.

No drama intended. I was being sarcastic. I know almost all companies raise prices this time of year.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: Jimbo
Can anyone tell me the history as to why CNN/HLN gets that cozy 201 channel slot while all the others get buried in the upper 300's? I remember this going all the way back to the 80's on cable systems where CNN was like channel 2 while MSNBC and FNC were up in the 30's.

Can anyone tell me the history as to why CNN/HLN gets that cozy 201 channel slot while all the others get buried in the upper 300's? I remember this going all the way back to the 80's on cable systems where CNN was like channel 2 while MSNBC and FNC were up in the 30's.
IIRC, they paid to get that slot and have kept it ever since.

Reactions: Jimbo
You mean Newsmax and OAN are the main entertainment channels you watch. The Newmax CEO had openly stated they are not a news organization
Yep.

Media-Bias-Chart-Custom.png

You all know you are in the Directv forum, yes? Any further political discussions of channels will result in the thread being closed and the poster will get a vacation.

Reactions: Don in CT
OANN was thrown off YouTube for spreading false information ....I think it was a temporary ban, but none the less a news network spreading disinformation and lies?....This is not good for any of us!

I dropped down to the Welcome pack years ago. I am just waiting for the hammer to come down and eliminate the Welcome pack. I have TiVo and Amazon Prime, so it will be their loss.

It's been a year now since I left D*. I went with YTTV, and must say we are very happy with it. Picture quality is the same, and I really couldn't tell you any channels that I have missed. Yes there was a price increase with YTTV this year, but I am still paying about half of what I was with D*. I figure we saved around $800 this year on T.V.

Reactions: Howard Simmons