The Big Bang Theory

I liked the second episode better than the first. The first seemed like they were trying to hard to make the guys look nerdy. The second one was much more relaxed and the inner crazyness was shining through.

I love The Big Bang Theory. Best new sitcom in years. Apparently, we are the only ones who think so it got over 8 million viewers on Monday. Great show.

Everyone who has not seen does not know what they are missing. It is a really funny show.

My wife got me hooked on the show this season, one of the few shows we both enjoy. I love how they poke fun at a lot of the other geeky shows and find holes/problems with the plots; "So let me get this straight, a super computer in the future that designs advanced killing cyborgs is going to create a super hot teenage girl model for what reason?" I also like how they also don't over do the plot of every show with him chasing after Penny.

Though it does concern me that I also identify from time to time :eek:

-Mike

I guess we are busy watching it rather than discussing it :) funny show... waiting to see if he will ever get some (love) from the neighbord.

I just saw "Nerdvanna" - from last week (had to download from iTunes). Was watching in the gym while on an eliptical machine, and I broke out in laughter on several occasions. Just totally hilarious.

I have been watching since the beginning, but this show just gets better and better. Its smart, its funny, and its true to the nerd-herd. How about that TNG toy Leonard had, and was threatening to "open." :D

I love this show and that is why it soon will be canceled. They never seem to keep anything around that I really like.

I havnt talked to anyone that has watched this show that DOESN'T like it, and that even is when i talkt to people outside of the geekdom that is my core life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)