The Big Bang Theory

This week was hilarious. It was a "Saturnalia miracle."

And did you see the text on the screen, when Penny gave him the Nimoy autograph. "You can buy star trek memorabilia at store.startrek.com" Or something like that. Pathetic if you ask me. But the episode was worth the small ad.

I believe that ad came on the week before, as well.

I believe that ad came on the week before, as well.

This is one way they get around us skipping the ads with our DVRs. I don't think they are going away any time soon. Wouldn't be surprised to see a permanent streamer with ad content in a year or so replacing the traditional commercial.

In between a rock and a crazy place....

love it. That and Sheldon explaining to Penny where to put the flash drive. YES, the one that looks like a duck's face.

Great stuff. And Summer Glau to boot! :)

2 years ago, we were in Las Vegas and went by the CBS setup in MGM.

They asked us to watch a show, which turned out to be the Big Bang Theory Pilot while holding a control to say in realtime, what we thought was funny.

Well, the Pilot was ALOT better but alot more nerdy than the show ended up to be. The Raj character in the pilot could not even speak if a girl was in the room. The girl they had in the pilot was alot more hot, which I think is what caused all the pent-up sexual tension in the pilot, in a bad way, so they toned her down.

All in all, the pilot was very funny, and it is taking me a bit to like the real show as much.

I do like the diatribes they show from the writer at the end of each episode for 2 seconds, a screenful of ranting about something that week.

One of my favorite shows! Right up there with 2 1/2 Men. I used to love How I Met Your Mother but that one has lacked a bit, although I still watch it and never miss an episode.

Love the part where Leonard says... I don't know what you are saying but there are bubbles forming at the edge of his mouth.

I thought it was funny that she was acting very Terminatorish... Fueling the whole speculation of whether or not if terminators came back from the future they would replace actors that played terminators to blend in..

I thought that too. Except I think that Summer really acts that way all the time. Either that or she is a method actor who believes in living in character all the time. :D

One of my favorite shows! Right up there with 2 1/2 Men. I used to love How I Met Your Mother but that one has lacked a bit, although I still watch it and never miss an episode.

Love the part where Leonard says... I don't know what you are saying but there are bubbles forming at the edge of his mouth.

Agree. These two shows are on top of my Monday night dvr list.

I have one manual timer set up to catch all the 4 CBS network show comedies every week and Csi Miami too. There is a problem on CBS running the endings of every show to the beginning of the hour and a manual timer prevents any loss this way.

No issues here with timers on on the two CBS stations I get via OTA/Satellite. They've always been right on time.

Only issues I've had with timers is ABC...big offender here for running over. And sometimes Heroes on NBC.

No issues here with timers on on the two CBS stations I get via OTA/Satellite. They've always been right on time.

Only issues I've had with timers is ABC...big offender here for running over. And sometimes Heroes on NBC.

ON local channel 6 in Beaumont all the comedy shows on Monday night end at the beginning of every new show, using individual timers. Same on Abc shows and that is intentional on ABC's part. They want to make sure that you stay tuned for the next show. So to work around this I set up either manual timers or extended regular timers to catch the other show behind it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)