The Big Bang Theory

Alas, rerun tonight. Still, even in reruns it is a great show, over and over. :)
Odd, my 622 recorded it ("The Vartabedian Conundrum") as if it were a new episode. I wonder why? Oh, well, more to enjoy!

I liked Penny's quantum mechanics joke from last week (credited to Dr. Smoot in the vanity card). I thought the punch like should have been, "Yeah, like that could happen." :D

Odd, my 622 recorded it ("The Vartabedian Conundrum") as if it were a new episode. I wonder why? Oh, well, more to enjoy!

I liked Penny's quantum mechanics joke from last week (credited to Dr. Smoot in the vanity card). I thought the punch like should have been, "Yeah, like that could happen." :D

Is your time set for "all?" Definitely was a re-run, but a decent episode.

The quantam mechanics joke was good. But my favorite line was when she told the other girl that the guys don't have their shields. Shields? "Yeah, you like on Star Trek, raise your shields." Then the gasp from her.. it was great.

I'd take Penny as a geek anytime. :D

Is your time set for "all?" Definitely was a re-run, but a decent episode.
Nope, it's set to "New". That's not the first time the 622's timer has "misfired". But, like everyone said, it's better to get too many than not enough of this show...
The quantam mechanics joke was good. But my favorite line was when she told the other girl that the guys don't have their shields. Shields? "Yeah, you like on Star Trek, raise your shields." Then the gasp from her.. it was great.
Plus the look of horror on her face!
I'd take Penny as a geek anytime. :D
:D indeed. How does Mrs. rocky feel about that? ;)

BTW, I noticed that the theme song to BBT is available in iTunes, performed by the Barenaked Ladies. :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)