The Blacklist

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
UPDATE: Well, this didn't end well for us!! Worst storm I can remember in recent years. :mad:

More here on the flooding and power outages:

So I didn't get much of anything watchable recorded because of power going off and on a half dozen times last night!! DAYUMN IT!! So I've got all the episodes recorded except the last 2? :deadhorse2

So, having said that, would there be any kind soul out there with these two 1.2gb recordings from WVGN last night that would be willing to send me those last two episodes?

Thanks.................
If you have Netflix, it will be on in a couple months, also in 4K.

I didn't like this end whatsoever!

I am seriously thinking of nominating this show for having the worst series ending ever! I have seen some sad ones, but this takes the cake. All I can think of is that the writers were going on strike, and they wanted to get revenge in case they did. If not, the minds that came up with this ending should be fired and never rehired again.

UPDATE: Well, this didn't end well for us!! Worst storm I can remember in recent years. :mad:

More here on the flooding and power outages:

So I didn't get much of anything watchable recorded because of power going off and on a half dozen times last night!! DAYUMN IT!! So I've got all the episodes recorded except the last 2? :deadhorse2

So, having said that, would there be any kind soul out there with these two 1.2gb recordings from WVGN last night that would be willing to send me those last two episodes?

Thanks.................
Time to get a backup power system.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Dumb, Stupid, Moronic...just a few descripters of the ending. Oh, and Jump The Shark. A very ignominious ending for a 10 season show.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike0616
...would there be any kind soul out there with these two 1.2gb recordings from WVGN last night that would be willing to send me those last two episodes?
I have them recorded on my Shaw Direct system, but of course I have no way to get them off the hard disk or send them to you.

Better idea...if you can stream, go to nbc.com and both episodes (E21, E22) are available to stream for free. At least you can watch them but maybe not record.

NBC link

I have them recorded on my Shaw Direct system, but of course I have no way to get them off the hard disk or send them to you.

Better idea...if you can stream, go to nbc.com and both episodes (E21, E22) are available to stream for free. At least you can watch them but maybe not record.

NBC link
Yep, thanks but we've already seen that they were available streaming. I was hoping that someone had them so I could make my collection complete is all. Right now I've got over 345GB of The Blacklist episodes on two 4TB backup drives and they are still 2.4GB short of a complete set!

I'll wait a while to see if someone can/will help me out on this and if not, then I'll probably "ZAP!" the whole set and be done with it. ;-)

Just saying...................

Yep, thanks but we've already seen that they were available streaming. I was hoping that someone had them so I could make my collection complete is all. Right now I've got over 345GB of The Blacklist episodes on two 4TB backup drives and they are still 2.4GB short of a complete set!

I'll wait a while to see if someone can/will help me out on this and if not, then I'll probably "ZAP!" the whole set and be done with it. ;-)

Just saying...................
I wouldn't bother, it is literraly a load of BULL!

I have no problem with the ending. He wanted to go out his way.
Same here. "Red" lived life to the fullest and was always in control right up to the end. It was a far better ending than having him go out in a blaze of glory, pass quietly into the night or simply vanish without a trace.

Same here. "Red" lived life to the fullest and was always in control right up to the end. It was a far better ending than having him go out in a blaze of glory, pass quietly into the night or simply vanish without a trace.
You are correct. The ending was totally in character for Red. Anything else would have been either Boring (gunned down) or too fake (escaped). And...this makes it possible for him to come back. He was bloodied but maybe not gone!

You are correct. The ending was totally in character for Red. Anything else would have been either Boring (gunned down) or too fake (escaped). And...this makes it possible for him to come back. He was bloodied but maybe not gone!
The series writers were very clever with their ending, leaving the audience asking, was that really Raymond Reddington's corpse discovered by agent Ressler or just another one of Red's staged events? As Star Trek's Spock would say, "there are always possibilities."

Well, it's been two weeks since I asked for some help acquiring these last two episodes to finish out my set and no one has offered to help me out?

Ok, I gotcha! :-( And I'm done!

Can't believe that this many of you made it all the way to the end. I gave up many years ago. Well before the original girl left the show. It got pretty bad. Not sure if it went up or down from that, but I have no intention of finding out. I think most of these shows that don't have a clear overall arc from the beginning get completely lost and start sucking.

Reactions: teachsac
Same here. Quit after Liz was killed off. Couple episodes I caught at my dad’s house were horrible.

Can't believe that this many of you made it all the way to the end. I gave up many years ago.
I am about four seasons behind, well if I run out of things to watch during the strikes, I might give it another try.

It does look great in 4K on Netflix.

I've watched worse over the last few years. I've said here in the past I think it went on a few seasons too long. Probably should have ended it pretty quick after Liz bailed.

Ending was sorta lame but at least it is done finally. Anyone recall if that matador story was part of Red's persona prior to the final episode?