The Blacklist

Not sure what to make of this? Hope it's correct but only time will tell I guess.

This contradicts the above.

If you are going air a show like this weekly, you should do it in a row,

Also, a show with a 20-22 episodes a season should be split up as two smaller complete arcs, like 2 smaller seasons in one year, that way it will not feel like it is dragging after so many episodes.

Roughly air it from September to November, winter break, then February to May, Summer break.

If you are going air a show like this weekly, you should do it in a row,

Also, a show with a 20-22 episodes a season should be split up as two smaller complete arcs, like 2 smaller seasons in one year, that way it will not feel like it is dragging after so many episodes.

Roughly air it from September to November, winter break, then February to May, Summer break.
THAT is the way they have done the previous 9 seasons, but, there has been speculation about them not starting until January for season 10?

The link I posted is the first mention of the series starting up in September.

Just saying....................

I posted the NBC Fall schedule. Blacklist is not on it.

This show is still running? I lost interest several seasons ago when it became too PC for me.

Well, the final 2 episodes of the 10 season run of “The Blacklist” will air tonight. I’ve watched the career of James Spader develop since I first saw him on “The Practice 1997, which lead him into “Boston Legal” then to “The Blacklist”.

Just like every series there’s been good shows and some not so good shows but overall it’s been a good experience for the Wife and I. In fact, last weekend we completed watching the “Boston Legal” series for the umpteenth time so now I guess we’ll start at the beginning of “The Blacklist” in a few weeks since I have recorded all the episodes to date.

About recording tonight’s episodes? I’ve been watching the weather forecast that showed thunder storms for FRIDAY only to look this AM and now they’ve moved them up beginning around 2PM today?? [/rolleyes]

Ennywho, the recorders will be set to start at 8pm come hell or high water!

Very well said.
The Blacklist Smiling GIF by HULU

Well, the final 2 episodes of the 10 season run of “The Blacklist” will air tonight. I’ve watched the career of James Spader develop since I first saw him on “The Practice 1997, which lead him into “Boston Legal” then to “The Blacklist”.

Just like every series there’s been good shows and some not so good shows but overall it’s been a good experience for the Wife and I. In fact, last weekend we completed watching the “Boston Legal” series for the umpteenth time so now I guess we’ll start at the beginning of “The Blacklist” in a few weeks since I have recorded all the episodes to date.

About recording tonight’s episodes? I’ve been watching the weather forecast that showed thunder storms for FRIDAY only to look this AM and now they’ve moved them up beginning around 2PM today?? [/rolleyes]

Ennywho, the recorders will be set to start at 8pm come hell or high water!
s

As I have been saying for the past few years, it's going to be that Red was Liz's MOTHER! That would explain a lot of the quirks in the show. LOL

OK, maybe not!

My wife and I have watched it since the first episode and thanks for the most part it's a good series amongst all the other crap that NBC has thrown at us. Be kind of sorry to see it go.

UPDATE: Well, this didn't end well for us!! Worst storm I can remember in recent years. :mad:

More here on the flooding and power outages:

So I didn't get much of anything watchable recorded because of power going off and on a half dozen times last night!! DAYUMN IT!! So I've got all the episodes recorded except the last 2? :deadhorse2

So, having said that, would there be any kind soul out there with these two 1.2gb recordings from WVGN last night that would be willing to send me those last two episodes?

Thanks.................

• Sad
Reactions: Howard Simmons