The Blacklist

Of course this is NBC and even if they create a potential hit in ratings , they always find a way to destroy it, by moving the show to a new night and/or going on hiatus for so long no body remembers what the hell it was about anymore. Look at Heroes & Revolution. They beat both shows to death with those kind of changes.

I have to agree, they already did it with the Blacklist when it was out for several weeks due to December holiday and winter olympics.
Especially with this kind of show that makes it difficult to keep track of the clues.

Question: Any chance you have a scoop on The Blacklist?
Ausiello: Because it’s never too early to be talking about the NBC hit’s midseason time slot change, EP John Eisendrath told us that while the Super Bowl episode will pick up the fall finale’s cliffhanger (airing Nov. 10), that super-special Sunday showcase also needs to be accessible to noobs. “We need to have a reason for people to need to come back when we move to Thursdays [at 9/8c, starting Feb. 5],” he allows, “but… we hopefully design a story where if you’ve never watched the show, you still will be able to enjoy it.” Because unlike 2013’s post-Super Bowl show, Elementary — which, being on CBS, is less-serialized — “We have to be more judicious. That is the challenge.”
http://tvline.com/2014/07/22/flash-plastique-season-1-cw-cast-spoilers/

NBC puts The Blacklist front and centre
For NBC's top-rated drama The Blacklist, the network has devised a promotion and advertising campaign that will put the show and star James Spader front and centre on billboards, faux magazine covers and online before its Sept. 22 return.

Various images of Spader as master criminal Raymond (Red) Reddington will decorate the mock covers on the flip side of 10 magazines, including the August or September issues of Vanity Fair, Rolling Stone, Wired and The New Yorker. Playboy will feature a Blacklist cover ad fronting the issue out Tuesday, NBC said.

10129606.jpg

[SERIES][SERIESWRAP1][EPISODENAME]The Blacklist[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2013-09-23[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Jon Bokenkamp[/SERIESAUTH]

Overview: [PLOT]Raymond "Red" Reddington, one of the FBI's most wanted fugitives, surrenders in person at FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C. He claims that he and the FBI have the same interests: bringing down dangerous criminals and terrorists. In the last two decades, he's made a list of criminals and terrorists that matter the most but the FBI cannot find because it does not know they exist. Reddington calls this "The Blacklist". Reddington will co-operate, but insists that he will speak only to Elizabeth Keen, a rookie FBI profiler.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP1][TVPOSTER1]
6RJ1Bjg6VPg7EvGx1kGuBqgHrMC.jpg
[/TVPOSTER1][/SERIES]

I think Netflix is making a mistake on this one, at least on the accounting side.

Looks like season one is headed for Netflix come next month. I can finally see the first season and catch up. I will dvr season 2 and watch as soon as I catch up with season 1.

Reactions: DJdish
Looks like season one is headed for Netflix come next month. I can finally see the first season and catch up. I will dvr season 2 and watch as soon as I catch up with season 1.

There you go, plus you´lll have some advantage when watching season 2 if you have the clues from season 1 fresh in your mind.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Anything on The Blacklist?
Ausiello: Don’t hold your breath for an update on Liz’s “husband” when the NBC drama returns. When asked if we’ll get any clues about Tom’s whereabouts in the early part of Season 2, series creator Jon Bokenkamp would only say, “Nope!” Added the EP: “I do love that character, and it’s hard to imagine the show without him, but I don’t know what I could say to give any hope to Tom. There won’t be any big discoveries right away.”
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ask-ausiello-spoilers-vampire-diaries-good-wife-h-212707155.html

Longtime reader, first-time writer. Do you have any Blacklist scoop?
Get ready to meet Red’s little friend! Literally. Episode 5 of the NBC hit’s second season will introduce us to Glen, a “diminutive” DMV wonk who has a long history with Spader’s character. Also being cast for that episode is the recurring role of Zoe, a “worn but pretty” woman who holds no less than the key to Red’s past.
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/matts-inside-line-scoop-bones-once-homeland-blacklist-170027242.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts