The Blacklist

Having now watched both Blacklist and Hostages, Í can say Blacklist was much faster paced than Hostages.

I have the hunch it will mantain its position in ratings over Hostages.

Sounds to me like NBC has finally come up with something that could stay on this Monday time slot, after failures like The Event, Playboy Club, Law & Order Los Angeles (in case anyone remembers those shows :D)

Last edited:
In my household, Blacklist aired commercial free on Tuesday and Hostages commercial free on Weds. Can't believe people watch the shows at air time anymore. Loved them both.

Yeah auto hop has trained me to watch just about all of my PTAT shows 1 to 2 days after they air. The convenience of just hitting play and not touching the remote again is worth being out of the loop for a day or two for me.

I usually start cable shows like Breaking Bad 15-20 minutes late so I can zip through all the commercials. If a network show ever reaches that level of excitement for me I will watch it the same way. Nothing has been close since Lost though.

Silence of the Lamb all over. Couldn't get an original idea? Now we will see the weekly terrorist from the list get caught. I am not sure that it will keep selling this. Unless they do a major turn around and surprise everyone by being creative. Nothing original here folks. I will give it a few more episodes until the fast paced entertainment interest goes away.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Silence of the Lamb all over. Couldn't get an original idea? Now we will see the weekly terrorist from the list get caught. I am not sure that it will keep selling this. Unless they do a major turn around and surprise everyone by being creative. Nothing original here folks. I will give it a few more episodes until the fast paced entertainment interest goes away.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Similar feel, but there certainly notable differences. My only complaint is the plot and underlying relationship between Red and Keen are too predictable. Of course, a good writing staff and producers can correct this pretty quickly. Regardless, I'm sure that I'll be entertained...at least this season. We shall see.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 2

Monday, September 30, 2013

"The Freelancer": Red and Liz go under cover to stop an assassin known as The Freelancer from killing his next target; Ressler and a recently re-hired CIA agent try to protect Red from a distance; Liz wonders what she should do about Tom and the mysterious box.

S~

In its second week, The Blacklist is number one in ratings again, ahead of Castle and Hostages.

12.08 M in total viewers, ahead of Castle with 10.9 and Hostages with 5.99