The Blacklist

Watched the episode again.
So that´s what Red had in mind when he mentioned the other non-negotiable thing. his place at the Kabal table.

Nicely done, Red :D

That was probably my favorite episode of the series. I was very confused about how they were going to get back to the base show again and that is now solved (albeit with Lizzie as a contractor not an agent). Red had some fantastic lines that DJdish has already pointed out so I won't repeat, but both the apple one and the dinner one were fantastic. I think the writing on this series has actually gotten better over time.

Reactions: DJdish
I also think the show is getting much better.

IMO Red has some priceless quotes in every single episode, they should come up with an episode of his most famous lines.

Quite a character that Red.

It was also kinda funny to see when in the first scenes they arrived for the meeting with Red.

Then how about these other lines:

"My kind of girl" Mr. Kaplan, after Samar produces two guns and a blade.

"You were in therapy?" Aram, upon learning that Red yes believe it or not was actually in therapy.:D

Priceless :D

Keep up the good work Red.;)

nah, i still prefer spader's alan shore, although, red runs a close second! :)

This Spader is soooo different from the Spader tha played the distracted scientist on that movie Stargate, many moons ago.

I liked that movie and I think Spader did a great job in that role, but this Spader in Blacklist is quite a different character, I think that speaks good about his acting skills.

Reactions: Stargazer
This Spader is soooo different from the Spader tha played the distracted scientist on that movie Stargate, many moons ago.

I liked that movie and I think Spader did a great job in that role, but this Spader in Blacklist is quite a different character, I think that speaks good about his acting skills.
i liked him in sex, lies and videotape. if i recall correctly, that character was kinda creepy.

Looking forward to the next episode.

I want to see how Red will now play the Kabal role while handling his usual business.

Actually I was thinking how come he just didn´t eliminate Hitchin.

I remember how he killed that woman in season 1 and then Finch, last season.

My favorite Spader will always be the Boston Legal one!

Reactions: teachsac
Somewhat of a letdown to me. They followed what was probably the best episode of the series with one of the worst.

That sounds bad, I still haven´t watched it yet.

In the meantime I vote for Red as the head of the Kabal and I´d like him to get rid of Hitchin.

Yeah, is she pregnant in real life or something? I don't like that move in the story line if not.

I don´t like it a bit.

Granted if Megan Boone (or whatever the actress name is) is pregnant, OK, I understand they´ll need justification for her growing belly.

But if not, I don´t like it.

I couldn´t care less if she´s sleeping again with Tom, but when I saw that scene, I thought, dang she could get pregnant if she plays that game.:wink

I just don´t see Lizzie following Red to fight criminals, while Dembe takes care of the baby. :mad: