The Blacklist

Hope this show is renewed for another season, even if they cancel Redemption, hopefully that could mean more Blacklist episodes.

I really enjoyed last night's episode, things are really getting complicated.
However, I don't like that noisy cop, wish he would end up on Red's payroll. or that the would just "disappear" :D

Reactions: norman881
Looking forward to the Red vs Mr Kaplan war.

Even though I would imagine that Red would have a strong and reliable network to alert his contacts and chase down Mr Kaplan and treat her with extreme prejudice and end with this problem.

I don't expect NBC to renew Blacklist Redemption, now that we know they have cancelled Timeless, renewed Blindspot,
I'm pretty sure they won't renew Redemption.

I'd be really surprised if they do renew it, though.

Another solid episode iMO.

That conversation between Dembe and Red, was meaningful, real insightful and a clue of what was and is going to happen next.

That noisy cop, is just nuts, and I really hope, Red will learn about him and has him killed., but I can anticipate that's not gonna happen soon. :(

Looks like Mr Kaplan has been lucky enough to live another day, but I will venture to say that Red will have her killed :laser before the series ends, next season, or some other season if the show continues to live.

Thanks for the link,

Well no surprise there, so Tom is coming back to the real Blacklist, I hope he brings Solomon along with the other gal, to join Red´s team.
I am confused about Solomon. How could he work with Tom and still be part of the cabal?

I read Blacklist will be renewed for a 22 episode season 5.

Now that Redemption was cancelled, that sounds like it helped to plan for the 22 episodes season.

I am confused about Solomon. How could he work with Tom and still be part of the cabal?

I'm no expert on the Blacklist, but at the risk of being completely wrong, this is the way I think about it.

Solomon is not really part of the cabal, but as a free lancer, he was hired by one of the cabal members, and Solomon was never informed he was an instrument for the cabal.

Following my hypothesis, he wasn't in the know of the cabal plans and inside info, he was just hired as the enforcer.

Because he wasn´t really part of the cabal, that's how he ended up working for Scottie, and working with Tom and Nas or Nes, the other gal, etc.

Had Solomon been really part of the cabal, IMO he wouldn't have been able to leave the cabal, he would never be able to leave it, only dead.

But then again, as I said, I may be completely wrong.

Not so sure Kate is going anywhere, they've made her into one of the most compelling characters this season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk