The Blacklist

Interesting episode last night IMO:

I still find this Red character amazing, I didn't know he was doing some charity work.

I see he's well read in a wide range of topics, from psychology to quantum physics. and then some

I love the way he handled the session with the shrink :D

How he provided a decent burial for the homeless guy, and provided comfort to the homeless woman in her time of grief.

I guess we shall see how The Alibi fits in his organization..

And apparently his chef is very good,

Had heard of fixers, cleaners but this is the first time I see an Alibier in action.

I think Red is the best thing on this show, sometimes the best thing on the whole episode.

Sometimes I really don't care about the main plot, and second sub-plot, like last night.

I just focused on Red's handling the audit.

He can certainly impersonate one of those TV preachers LOL.:D

Reactions: norman881
I think Red is the best thing on this show, sometimes the best thing on the whole episode.

Sometimes I really don't care about the main plot, and second sub-plot, like last night.

I just focused on Red's handling the audit.

He can certainly impersonate one of those TV preachers LOL.:D

i watched this show in season one because i love james spader. but i quit after like 5 episodes because everyone else was lousy (my 2 cents).

IMO James Spader is a great actor, rand he plays a mean Red in this show.

I wonder if Spader comes up with some of Red's ingenious remarks or would all of them would be thought of by the writers

IMO James Spader is a great actor, rand he plays a mean Red in this show.

I wonder if Spader comes up with some of Red's ingenious remarks or would all of them would be thought of by the writers

i believe he may have adlibbed while he was on boston legal. so adlibbing here would come as no surprise!!

If this show were actually about Red I'd still be watching but I don't like the Liz character and the actress lacks talent. Also the fbi is alternately brilliant and stupidly incompetent, for plot convenience.

Well, Liz already knows who killed Tom, and I no longer care about the bones mystery.

I'd rather see Red carrying out a heist, or impersonating someone, or helping the less fortunate, or something else but, at least for me
the bones mystery has grown old and cold.

Reactions: KAB and norman881
This was the first episode that I ever liked Samar.

I think I know why you liked her and I share your thoughts.

I also liked her for an additional reason, because she didn't think that Aram meant to propose her by giving her that ring.

And I belive Aram was relieved when he saw her reaction. ;)

Do you think Garvey said a word to Liz at the end? I just finished listening to a review where the 2 guys were arguing if he said something or not.

I may be wrong, but I don't think he had a chance to.

I need to catch up with the podcast.

Then I wonder what does (or did) Garvey really know?

He may know whose skeletal remains are in that duffel bag, (I have my theory), and that info is what Red doesn't want Liz finding out, whatever the cost, because then Liz would really get mad at Red.

I plan to watch again that episode from Season 1, where Red purchased a house, only to go there and blow it up.

Remember?

That's where we were able to get a glimpse of his daughter, the other one, I think.

I may be wrong, but I don't think he had a chance to.

I need to catch up with the podcast.

Then I wonder what does (or did) Garvey really know?

He may know whose skeletal remains are in that duffel bag, (I have my theory), and that info is what Red doesn't want Liz finding out, whatever the cost, because then Liz would really get mad at Red.

I plan to watch again that episode from Season 1, where Red purchased a house, only to go there and blow it up.

Remember?

That's where we were able to get a glimpse of his daughter, the other one, I think.
I'm guessing the bones are the real Raymond Reddington.

Reactions: DJdish

And I'd say the bones are Katerina's remains, again I may be wrong but I think what could drive Liz so mad :mad: against Red, that Red
wants to hide "the truth" from Liz.

I guess we shall see, but there are only 3 episodes left to find that out,:( unless this show is renewed for one more season.

And I'd say the bones are Katerina's remains, again I may be wrong but I think what could drive Liz so mad :mad: against Red, that Red
wants to hide "the truth" from Liz.

I guess we shall see, but there are only 3 episodes left to find that out,:( unless this show is renewed for one more season.
I hope so. The Blacklist Exposed podcast guys seem pretty sure it is getting a season 6. A lot of the writers and most of the cast members (Not Spader) have done a voice over intro for their podcasts, so they talk a lot.

Reactions: DJdish

I was reading other boards, and I think there's merit to that theory.

So I think that's possible, but of course, if the real Red ended up as bones in that bag....that forces me to think....

Then, why did this fake Reddington was so interested in Liz? I guess to play the part of real Red.

In that case, Mr. Kaplan knew "the whole truth" and she planned to use it as leverage along with Tom, but she didn't
have time to carry out her plan. I'd have to assume that Mr Kaplan was planning to tell Liz that despite the DNA evidence
this Red wasn't the real one, and that this fake Red had killed her real father.

Maybe, but... We shall see.....