The Blacklist

Totally agree.

I like Red in so many ways, glad to see him back with his lines.

What was that? A cork in the right place can work wonders, - Red talking about interrogation technics used by his retired fried.......:D

You knew this was #100, right? Jon Bokenkamp himself co-wrote this one.

So this was the famous 100th,? I didn´t catch that, and weeks ago, I didn't want to read an article about it to avoid any spoilers.

Well it was just great, my hat goes off to Mr Bokenkamp.

I love Red's quotes, LOL he's not very tech savy:

"I don't get those blue teeth things, I miss the rotary phone...." :D

i noticed the blacklister was No 100, but I didn't make the connection.

I also noted that when Liz is working ala Stewmaker, the song playing on the background is the same one played on the Stewmaker episode, when he goes to work in the bathroom.

So this was the famous 100th,? I didn´t catch that, and weeks ago, I didn't want to read an article about it to avoid any spoilers.

Well it was just great, my hat goes off to Mr Bokenkamp.

I love Red's quotes, LOL he's not very tech savy:

"I don't get those blue teeth things, I miss the rotary phone...." :D

I've listened to the Blacklist Exposed podcast since the beginning. They are such fans that the Blacklist brought them to NY to watch #100 being filmed last October as long as they did not talk about it until after it aired. They taped interviews with almost everyone in the episode and played them in their latest podcast. They also said they did a bike ride in Central Park with Dembe, and Liz.

Reactions: DJdish
I've listened to the Blacklist Exposed podcast since the beginning. They are such fans that the Blacklist brought them to NY to watch #100 being filmed last October as long as they did not talk about it until after it aired. They taped interviews with almost everyone in the episode and played them in their latest podcast. They also said they did a bike ride in Central Park with Dembe, and Liz.

Gotta listen to that podcast, sounds like I've missed a lot of good things.

I have the hunch that Lizzie's daughter will remain with her grandma Scottie so that Liz may be free in her quest to find out who killed Tom, hopefully it will take a long time for us to know whose remains were in that lost suitcase.

Reactions: norman881
Gotta listen to that podcast, sounds like I've missed a lot of good things.

I have the hunch that Lizzie's daughter will remain with her grandma Scottie so that Liz may be free in her quest to find out who killed Tom, hopefully it will take a long time for us to know whose remains were in that lost suitcase.
The Blacklist Exposed

Reactions: DJdish
Did you see Megan Boone's comment that Liz would never use an AR-15 on the show again? (because of the Florida school shooting)

Just catching up on that, but IMO the character and fiction of the TV series, should be kept separate.

I mean Liz is a fictional character and well, whatever she does or doesn't will depend on the writers I guess, who knows what influence can Megan Boone have on what the writers want Liz to do. .

Anyway, I like this kinda new Liz, who has kind of re-adjusted herself after Tom's death, she's not someone to mess with.

I think she looks good on the pic below, showing her moves to her dad who watches her with approval. ;)

the-blacklist.jpg

Did you see Megan Boone's comment that Liz would never use an AR-15 on the show again? (because of the Florida school shooting)

Reactions: norman881

There are a lot stupid reactions to the Parkland tragedy. I'll bet that a lot of people don't realize that there are a lot of civilians that possess fully automatic firearms that are legally owned. So advocating for semi-auto bans and bump stock bans are ridiculous. Anyway, this is just another reason why I stopped watching "The Blacklist" several months ago.