The Blacklist

I noticed that on the trailer for season 8,

Katerina tells Liz (a.k.a. Masha) that Red killed her father......:confused:

Did you guys notice that?

I read some comments and I had the impression, that the statement from Katerina was highly criticized, because as far as everyone remembers, the matter had been already put to bed years ago.....

Liz (or Little Masha to be precise) is the one who killed the original Reddington, (the real mcccoy,) i.e. her father.

That is a parricide, as I understand the fancy word.

And now, years later, Katerina comes feeding Liz, the version that Red is the one who killed the original Red......:confused:

This is why I have an OTA antenna in the attic. :)
Well I'm one of those persons that lives in an apartment and the landlord doesn't allow antennas. It almost took an act of God to convince him to allow me to put the Dish antenna up. Besides that my service area is weak and I would have to put up a high antenna to even reach one of the local networks. That's why I've been trying to get Locast down here in the Mobile/Pensacola area.

Reactions: reubenray
Well I'm one of those persons that lives in an apartment and the landlord doesn't allow antennas. It almost took an act of God to convince him to allow me to put the Dish antenna up. Besides that my service area is weak and I would have to put up a high antenna to even reach one of the local networks. That's why I've been trying to get Locast down here in the Mobile/Pensacola area.

When working in the Atlanta area 15/20 years ago I had a CM4228 on a tripod set up in my apartment. My wife hated it, but it worked better than their cable. At this time I had a home theater pc for recording the shows. I am still using that antenna in my attic.

RE: Spader on NBC Third hour this morning??? A :wtf moment for sure, and, an HOUR of my life wasted that I'll never be able to get back!! NO, JAMES SPADER WAS NOT ON THAT SHOW THIS MORNING!!! :deadhorse2
He might have gotten scared because of the strict rules coming out of New York about the virus. And if he was going to do it from home then that's on him.

Reactions: DJdish
Next Episode:

Katarina Rostova: Conclusion.

I don't like how that sounds.
I do. This should've been resolved last season. I'd hate for the Katarina story line to drag out for another 20 episodes. This season needs its own main story arc. And I hope it's not Liz going rogue. Been there, done that.

I just watched the episode last night, and I don't think it was bad, but IMO it wasn't good.

IMO most of the episode was dedicated to the old and cold mythology thing,

and now what... Liz is a fugitive.?.... Again?......:(

Reactions: norman881
Note here.............I recorded this show on both WVGN on 99w and on NBC East on 105w. The WVGN file from 99w is 1.6GB and the NBC file on 105w is over 8.7GB, up from around 6GB last season? I'll bet that one on NBC 103w was over 10GB!

Just saying.....................

Well, looks like Red "popped a cap" in Katarina last night! Only problem is who was looking on when he did that so he can't try to lie his way out of it?? ....................And the soap opera continues..........................

Yes, and I don't like soap operas, I've had it with this show,

Guess I'm just writing to say good bye to the thread and vent a rant.

I saw that it's to return on January 22nd, and now I don't care if it never returns.

8 years on and still dragging on the mythology "mystery" I don''t know if I am on the minority here but I no longer find it amusing.

I liked the way it worked with the blacklister of the week, but not this pathetic mode of going round in circles on who Red is supposed to be,

And now the writers lacking ideas, have created a theme of Liz vs Red for the remainder of the season.....

This is no longer something I enjoy.

.....And the soap opera continues..........................

Spoiler alert! Your message came through before I watched my recording. But it didn't take much to foresee that.

I've only seen two recent episodes and I agree with DJdish. Especially having to wait until January 22 for the next episode.

Sent from my SM-G950W using the SatelliteGuys app!

Spoiler alert! Your message came through before I watched my recording. But it didn't take much to foresee that.

I've only seen two recent episodes and I agree with DJdish. Especially having to wait until January 22 for the next episode.

Sent from my SM-G950W using the SatelliteGuys app!
It's better than have to show cartoons like they did for the finale.